UPDATED 11/14/20 Politics = Thread Reply Bans + 1 Point Politics Infractions + PoRst Alterations by Maude’s at Violators’ Expenses-

Status
Not open for further replies.
48624D94-1F1B-4D1F-9B82-0C6534B009FA.jpeg
3598BBE3-00CB-42C7-8E2C-6483ADD9F6F2.png
33AE40CE-0C3F-48C8-9269-59B352792D7A.jpeg

Advertisement
SPECIAL NOTICE - UPDATED as of 8:00 pm on 11/4: In light of the loss of order on the 2 main boards by parties deliberately trying to undermine CIS as a Canes board, the Martial Law period & punishments on CIS’ Eye in the Sky & Recruiting Boards are extended to 2 week bans RETROACTIVELY and the period covered is extended til RVA and those who ride or die with this mission clean up the board of Politics during these post-election days. RVA reserves the right to impose lesser ban periods for inadvertently harmless errors as I see fit.

You don’t like it - tough shît. This is CIS Martial Law - You don’t have any rights. If any banned users are caught operating an Alternate Account, or setting one up. 2 weeks will be added to the offender’s existing ban for each instance.

You don’t like it - Tough shît... welcome to the Martial Law that you created.
The owners won’t save you. They can’t. You’ve threatened the stability of their baby now the rest of us are gonna put the baby back in a safe place. All you can do is watch the body count.

Apparently, the punishments existing matter not to a good bunch of you offenders nor did you offenders give a fûck about the other posters who have to endure you or the Lone Wolf Maude (RVA) who’s tried to Mauderate it fairly and keep this Board what it should be with those other posters so now I don’t give a fûck about you.

Boo!!!!!!

Advertisement
By the way, welcome back to our first group of Parolees. You guys got 2 days. That didn’t work so I moved it to 5 days. That didn’t work so I moved it to 2 weeks - and that’s not working yet.

Advertisement
And the carnage continues. Let me be blunt. Most of you deserve the ban.

You flat out know that you can message me for an answer (and one guy did that, said thank you and posted it anyway so he was clipped during the 5 day bans) or

if you post it on a board not named “Eye in the Sky” and not named “Recruiting Board”, I won’t do anything.

But that’s not good. enough. People just have to have the main board glory and say “fûck you, I’ll do what I want”... and then they’ll cry about their loopholes and rights which IDGAF about. This is CIS Martial Law for Panalytics. I’m not going to pick and choose. I’m not going to be a solo Maude getting dragged through 10 times the reports for this **** because you have a perceived right to main board glory when you could’ve posted it on the Covid board without issue from me and without spamming the rest of us who just want canes stuff on the 2 main boards. We don’t come here for this.

Like I said, @DMoney and @Andrew can take some chances and adjust bans as they see fit but if that’s to happen, there needs to be equal treatment for levels of Panalytics. You have thread starters, equal contributors, more innocuous contributors and mongoloids. That is how bans need to be viewed in that event to maintain consistency and board integrity.

I said I’d add 2 weeks for each attempted alt account creation or use. I tried to avoid this but the is the 2nd account this guy has created and I’m just adding another month to his 2 week ban. 6 weeks because you had to do what you wanted regardless. I didn’t do this to you. You did this to you. And you knew what you were doing when I banned you. What did you think I would do?

I shut down your first alt account and didn’t add time because I really don’t want to do these bans but I can see that’s not enough so blame yourself.

49AC4828-33F3-45EE-A1C9-06AD94FB4D53.jpeg

@DMoney and @Andrew, please feel free to adjust bans as you see appropriate. I’m just doing what I warned i would do without exception across the board.

SPECIAL NOTICE - UPDATED as of 8:30 am on 11/8: CIS Martial Law Punishments for Politics is hereby reduced to 1-2 day board bans going forward until de-escalated back to normal.

Non-Mongoloid posters given 2 week board bans hereby have their punishments reduced to time served.

Do not go Panalytical on either the Eye in the Sky or Recruiting boards or the prescribed punishments will be imposed.
The CIS Martial Law reserves the right to impose harsher bans on P rhymes with analytical mongoloids and other assorted dreck.

Godspeed and please govern your commuted and thinking about going Panalytical asses accordingly.

In accordance with this edict, the Junta hereby commuted the sentences of the following posters to time served:

@DomWorld_Peace
@NDE
@rok
@ben
@TheOriginalCane
@CarolCityHigh
@caneholic88
@Tad Footeball
@BisCane
@TheMatador
@pianojib
@whoopingcane
@sabrose
@Portal
@liquidcowboy
@GonzoCane
@SayWhat
@Odysseus
@BoxingRobes
@AtlAtty
@cway313
@KrazyCane

A message to the one or two potential dummies being freed who don’t know better. I’m the one who appealed your sentences to the Junta seeking commutation to time served. Start shît with me or act like an entitled ingrate and I’ll toss your *** back in the cage and watch you starve slowly while I eat Chicken Saagawala and sip 23 year solera style Dominican rum

ps: I missed you all and tied a yellow ribbon round’ the old oak tree for each and every one of you.

Advertisement
Lol at any entitled ingrates who knowingly break clear rules and then feel scorned by and blame their early emancipator who’s enforcing these rules by himself, with zero help aside from posters, and who does so across the board without favoritism, prejudice or distinctions

Cry bîtches... cry cry cry me a rio grande. I worked 75 hours this past week at a real job and still had to come in here and ban in excess of 50 posters for bull****. I’m on a hair trigger and I’m not medicated today. That means I have low impulse control.

Please test me. See if anyone will save you when I reinstate your sentence and toss you back in the cage.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back