UPDATED 11/14/20 Politics = Thread Reply Bans + 1 Point Politics Infractions + PoRst Alterations by Maude’s at Violators’ Expenses-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay - moar posters dropping in to hang out with me here in this cozy little thread.

031A5A2A-3331-4FEE-909A-D225405ECDE0.jpeg

Advertisement
I literally contemplated easing up because some of the statements are borderline - but that’s all it takes.

And the tears of the malcontents crying on the main board and in DM’s because them and some of their favorite posters can’t freely squat and take political shîts when and where they please in Eye of the Sky and the Recruiting Board has actually given me rewarding energy. So - Cry *******- cry cry.

And for the vast majority of you who want to see the 2 main boards restored back to football because you’re not here for the Red vs Blue Olympics....

66BEDBCB-AEC8-4C42-86BB-36077B92505E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the people who upvoted all of the first batches of posters brought in here don’t upvote this batch the same way - once you are aware - you’re fooling yourselves if you think it’s not coming off as hypocritical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the record reflect that at this time @1LuvCane is the only person to upvote the reply bans across the board regardless of ideology/viewpoint.

@PIPO too I think

Nice - @Tetragrammaton Cane too. Ok. Cool. Now we have bipartisan support for keeping the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards clean of this stuff.

Seriously, if we’ve got @1LuvCane and @Tetragrammaton Cane both agreeing that this place would be a lot better if the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting Boards are kept free of this stuff then that’s all I need to know we’re doing the right thing and to continue to carry on with it here.

@Andrew @DMoney - pull up a chair and get your pads out fella’s. These 2 posters have shown us the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back