Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
Yes.

And then guys who have never stepped foot on the UM campus try to blame those of us who support our alma mater, because we don't organize some sort of monetary boycott.

My experience on this site has effectively developed my position of f@ck the "fans."

I'm already really, really tired of people who have never done a **** thing for Miami trying to have an opinion as to how the University should operate. If anyone without a tie to The U tries to tell me how to support it, I will absolutely lose it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably. I personally think this, at this point. Although I'm not entirely certain it's correct.
I don’t think if he wins less than 9 games he’s employed. I say this because I tend to believe that the BOT mostly does react to public pressure (reports were firing golden wasnt James idea). I think ultimately manny’s firing will be taken out of Blake’s hands and it will put him on the hot seat too! No, inside info I just think Blake will be very reluctant to fire manny on his own.

I don’t think if he wins less than 9 games he’s employed. I say this because I tend to believe that the BOT mostly does react to public pressure (reports were firing golden wasnt James idea). I think ultimately manny’s firing will be taken out of Blake’s hands and it will put him on the hot seat too! No, inside info I just think Blake will be very reluctant to fire manny on his own.

On this, I think two things:

1) The media does a bad job ferreting out facts, especially because it's a private university, and
2) The Trustees do what they want, because they can. They can't be fired. They ARE The U. Money talks and the Trustees are the money.

Advertisement
On this, I think two things:

1) The media does a bad job ferreting out facts, especially because it's a private university, and
2) The Trustees do what they want, because they can. They can't be fired. They ARE The U. Money talks and the Trustees are the money.
Right on...

I know some of you’re impatient as **** but I’ve said the same thing for two weeks. As of now they’re waiting , they reached out to multiple big names and still waiting on a decision. There’s no reason be in a hurry. Just get it right.

You’re wasting your time reading twitter twats and articles from “ insiders “. I’m not sure how many times these guys can be exposed until you get it.

The only thing I’ll continue to say is Bakers fate isn’t sealed. But at the very worse“ if” he’s still on staff he wont be calling plays,

At this point anyone saying different is just is lying. Manny has this on lock. Nobody knows jack.

Last edited:
I don’t remember specifically, I just remember seeing a video with her sticking her feet out of a car window and him saying some weird *** shlt. Maybe I just stopped it there because it was nauseating me. Also I believe at the time he was the size of a New York Macy’s parade float.
i seen to recall the story was that mrs ryan may have shared a lot more than her feet with a lot more than her husband, apparently maybe including members of the team.

Advertisement
I know some of you’re impatient as **** but I’ve said the same thing for two weeks. As of now they’re waiting , they reached out to multiple big names and still waiting on a decision. There’s no reason be in a hurry. Just get it right.

You’re wasting your time reading twitter twats and articles from “ insiders “. I’m not sure how many times these guys can be exposed until you get it.

The only thing I’ll continue to say is Bakers fate isn’t sealed. But at the very worse“ if” he’s still on staff it wont be calling plays,

At this point anyone saying different is just is lying. Manny has this on lock. Nobody knows jack
Good to know. You’ve got nothing to gain by feeding us fake news so I’ll continue to ride with whatever you tell us.

My guess - hope that Urban Meyer doesn’t get hired in Jax and takes Muschamps with him as DC

Advertisement
Back