Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
So now the board clown, who is mad at me for publicly mocking him, is going to start insulting UM.

Brilliant.

Lol did you publicly mock me, or did you just write some dumb **** on a message board? Either way I must have missed it.

Well anyway good, then I’m glad I called you out. The “holier than thou” act because you went to UM is lame.

And I didn’t insult UM, dip****. I cited a fact about where UM academics are ranked. You can look it up. Is it an insult to tell the truth?

And in the process, I learned an interesting fact about RPI, which is apparently a fine school for engineers.

So I think we all won today. Isn’t that nice?

So Ferman runs and starts a breaking news post that Baker has been fired and recruits have been notified (truly my favorite part of the story). Only to correct it then say he meant Stroud. He then deletes all threads related to the matter. Later we find out the only news related to UM may have to do with DVD......Classic Gary!

Advertisement
Baker to Stroud to DVD....bet Ferman claims he had it right all along but his autocorrect kept changing coaches name on him.

No idea if this info is correct but you have to imagine if Baker was staying, he would’ve cleared the air already.. (I would think so). Like other people have said, this speculation cannot be healthy for Manny and Baker.
That is the one thing that gives me the most hope. If Baker were truly staying, it seems they would be correcting the record big time. They are not doing that, so...

That is the one thing that gives me the most hope. If Baker were truly staying, it seems they would be correcting the record big time. They are not doing that, so...
I don't know that it would benefit them to correct it anymore than it would be to ignore the noise and pretend it didn't happen.

Advertisement
I don't know that it would benefit them to correct it anymore than it would be to ignore the noise and pretend it didn't happen.
Ehh, for program stability you don't want stuff like that floating out there. That is one of the reasons why I do believe Baker will no longer be our DC and possibly not on the UM payroll in any capacity.

There’s ways to correct it without overtly correcting it though. Have Manny or Baker do an interview and talk about next season. There’s easy ways to end the speculation.

Lol did you publicly mock me, or did you just write some dumb **** on a message board? Either way I must have missed it.

Well anyway good, then I’m glad I called you out. The “holier than thou” act because you went to UM is lame.

And I didn’t insult UM, dip****. I cited a fact about where UM academics are ranked. You can look it up. Is it an insult to tell the truth?

And in the process, I learned an interesting fact about RPI, which is apparently a fine school for engineers.

So I think we all won today. Isn’t that nice?

More lame bullsh!te from you.

Everyone laughs at your buffoonish porsts, but then the world needs more clowns like you.

I never had a "holier than thou" act. In fact, it was the opposite. I pointed out that a bunch of non-UM-alums try to blame UM alums because we choose not to withhold money from our alma mater. Some non-UM-alums like to try to tell UM alums how to "be fans" of UM.

But you can now return to your lame schtick of belittling and insulting UM.

Probably OSU DC after that performance.
They have co coordinators. Kerry combs who's a great secondary coach. He's developed tons of great corners. The other is Greg mattison who was co dc with Charlie strong in 2006 florida,been a dc for the ravens,michigan,notre dame. He's also been a great dline coach. Id be shocked if we had a chance with either

Advertisement
More lame bullsh!te from you.

Everyone laughs at your buffoonish porsts, but then the world needs more clowns like you.

I never had a "holier than thou" act. In fact, it was the opposite. I pointed out that a bunch of non-UM-alums try to blame UM alums because we choose not to withhold money from our alma mater. Some non-UM-alums like to try to tell UM alums how to "be fans" of UM.

But you can now return to your lame schtick of belittling and insulting UM.

Nobody is on here telling you to withhold money from Miami. What a load of make-believe bull**** that is.

If you have money to give, then do what the **** you want with it. That's why it's your money and not theirs. And if anyone says otherwise, I'll be the first to take your side because right is right. But I don't believe anyone ever told you that. I think you realize how lame the 'holier than thou' **** was, and now you're trying to backtrack.

By the way, I remember you now. You're the one who got all butthurt when I justly and fairly criticized the BOT for not giving a **** about football, and then you tried to tell me how much money you make, right before asking a mod to thread ban me. Now it makes sense.

That's you alright. You said some **** about how you wouldn't hire someone like me, I told you you couldn't afford me, and then you went and hid under your mod buddy's skirt.

Yeah, that was some weak ****. I got a chuckle out of it though, if that makes you feel any better.

Nobody is on here telling you to withhold money from Miami. What a load of make-believe bull**** that is.

If you have money to give, then do what the **** you want with it. That's why it's your money and not theirs. And if anyone says otherwise, I'll be the first to take your side because right is right. But I don't believe anyone ever told you that. I think you realize how lame the 'holier than thou' **** was, and now you're trying to backtrack.

By the way, I remember you now. You're the one who got all butthurt when I justly and fairly criticized the BOT for not giving a **** about football, and then you tried to tell me how much money you make, right before asking a mod to thread ban me. Now it makes sense.

That's you alright. You said some **** about how you wouldn't hire someone like me, I told you you couldn't afford me, and then you went and hid under your mod buddy's skirt.

Yeah, that was some weak ****. I got a chuckle out of it though, if that makes you feel any better.

Look, dopey, you are so clueless that you mixed up your flame-war with OriginalCanesCanesCanes with...me. I didn't get into a fight with you about your salary, and "affording you", or anything like that, OCCC did.

Which, of course, makes your "By the way, I remember you now" nonsense particularly amusing.

For the record, I've seen multiple threads where dopey porsters give UM alums a hard time for continuing to contribute to UM, rather than boycotting UM. But that's because my memory is FAR SUPERIOR to your defective false memories.

But, hey, thanks for remembering OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Unfortunately for you, I'm not him.

Advertisement
Look, dopey, you are so clueless that you mixed up your flame-war with OriginalCanesCanesCanes with...me. I didn't get into a fight with you about your salary, and "affording you", or anything like that, OCCC did.

Which, of course, makes your "By the way, I remember you now" nonsense particularly amusing.

For the record, I've seen multiple threads where dopey porsters give UM alums a hard time for continuing to contribute to UM, rather than boycotting UM. But that's because my memory is FAR SUPERIOR to your defective false memories.

But, hey, thanks for remembering OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Unfortunately, I'm not him.

Oh. Yeah, that could be. Similar names. My bad, sailor.

So which one of you is truly the original Cane? I mean only one can be really original, if you think about it.

Maybe break a pool cue in half and let you guys figure it out.

Blood is thicker than water...

I hear you but something about putting it that way doesn't sit right. There are some REAL fans out there. They may have been a fan first, then seen a daughter, son, niece, nephew, brother, sister, friend, etc go to The U. I get we're geographically diverse, but I really, honestly wonder what percent of the posters here ever stepped foot on campus. What it took, for me, was going to tailgates after I graduated. Not being tied to my friends in school. Meeting with person after person after person who I knew from a friend, from work, from people I love saying "hey you should meet so and so." From stumbling *** backwards into some random dude's pop-up tent and having a friend go "he's family," before having a cerveza and some ropa vieja shoved in my mouth.

I worked (on campus) down the hall from a lady named Nancy Rodriguez -- she was an administrator for an academic department. She wasn't an alum (to the best of my recollection), but she bled orange and green as much as anyone I've ever known. She was my boss' former boss. And even though she worked in a different department and had, really, nothing to do with me, she embraced me immediately. She was like a mother figure away from home. Cuban, tough as nails and sweet as can be. Sometimes I'd bounce down the hall just to chat. She always looked out for me. I always went to the baseball games, and she had chairbacks, right in my section. Every now and then she'd have an extra seat, and IMPLORED me to sit and chat with her. Who was I to say no?

Nancy was also a season ticket holder for football, and died on the way home from one of the games.

The people on the outside of those type of relationships will never get it, plain and simple.

It seems to me those most adamant about their opinion on The U are also the ones that understand The U the least.

But, hey, thanks for remembering OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Unfortunately for you, I'm not him.

I have yet to see anyone begrudge alums for monetarily supporting the school.

Please, feel free to send each and every one of them my way, so I can remind them how little they matter vs. how entitled they feel.

Oh. Yeah, that could be. Similar names. My bad, sailor.

So which one of you is truly the original Cane? I mean only one can be really original, if you think about it.

Maybe break a pool cue in half and let you guys figure it out.

@TheOriginalCane @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

@RightSaidFred is over here, being way, way too **** for his shirt, and we need to collectively understand that this is a difficult position to be in, because it's so **** it hurts.

We're in no position to come at this dude, because he had a big hit single in 1989, while wearing fishnet shirts (which he was too **** for), and doing a little dance on the catwalk.

Somehow, amid all this, he also managed a prestigious investment management career, while perpetuating conspiracy theories, being by and large incomprehensible, and putting his foot in his mouth on this site over and over and over, the least of his concerns being mistaking one user for another.

We should just let him be, doing his little dance on the catwalk, in 1989.

im too sexy right said fred GIF

Advertisement
Back