Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
Go easy on him, I'm sure it took everything he's got just to spell "alma mater" right.

Can you imagine being so arrogant about going to UM? I mean it's not like it's a bad school - I went there myself for undergrad - but Jesus. People act like it's Princeton or something, I mean give me a break.

You're literally puffing your chest about going to a school that's barely cracking the top 50 in national rankings.

Put some perspective on it. Miami is...no joke... ranked academically below Pepperdine and just above Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - yes that's a real school, and no, I had never heard of it before.

How are you gonna get big headed when your peers are literally Pepperdine and Rensselaer? People are ******* deluded, man.

Be proud of your school, but don't be a ******* moron either.

It’s funny that you pick on RPI ... and have never even heard of it. It’s a very good school. It’s grads have real engineering and tech training and skills and are relevant to the modern economy.

It’s funny that you pick on RPI ... and have never even heard of it. It’s a very good school. It’s grads have real engineering and tech training and skills and are relevant to the modern economy.
I grew up 20 minutes away from RPI. Tremendous engineer school. Hockey was the big sport there, and those games were fun to attend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gary should just post pictures of his meals. That’s how relevant his posts are to UM

Advertisement
Go easy on him, I'm sure it took everything he's got just to spell "alma mater" right.

Can you imagine being so arrogant about going to UM? I mean it's not like it's a bad school - I went there myself for undergrad - but Jesus. People act like it's Princeton or something, I mean give me a break.

You're literally puffing your chest about going to a school that's barely cracking the top 50 in national rankings.

Put some perspective on it. Miami is...no joke... ranked academically below Pepperdine and just above Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - yes that's a real school, and no, I had never heard of it before.

How are you gonna get big headed when your peers are literally Pepperdine and Rensselaer? People are ******* deluded, man.

Be proud of your school, but don't be a ******* moron either.

RPI is a well regarded university, especially when it comes to science and engineering. Nobody that hires, especially in the sciences or ancillary fields, would ever turn their nose up at one of their graduates. SMH

Advertisement
Back