Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
dude go fck yourself. I've told the guy I will never post anything he tells me on this board or anywhere else, that's why I won't just reveal it.

believe what you want, but why do you think I posted the below quote like weeks ago? Is it because I just think he's gonna be gone or because I already knew about a situation that's going on inside the program. He made his own bed, just look on the bright side that unless a miracle happens we'll be rid of him finally. Anyone that follows my posts at all knows i've been defending the guy since he's been the head coach, this is a sudden turn around wouldn't you say?

I thought he had a change of heart which is why I posted to give him a standing ovation in that one thread. I imagine the source I speak with must have gotten a laugh out of that with a, "you gonna listen to me, or you gonna listen to them?"

What exactly would you qualify as a "miracle"?

And who is "them"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No but if you have any respect for them as humans then you fire them as early as you can. You don’t make them sit through all of this message board bs and privately reassure them they’re okay and then fire them a few weeks later.

My point is...these guys aren’t going anywhere in my opinion. If they were then it would have been done already. If I’m wrong and they get fired then Manny lacks control over his program.
Who has said that they have been "privately reassured"?

And if any assistant coach can't handle the message board BS, they should just quit. Have we flown any Baker/Patke banners? Had pizza delivered to their houses? Invented any "moving company" gossip?

You are acting like "firing a coach quickly" is somehow supposed to be as humane as taking Old Yeller out and shooting him.

I’m sure some message board schlub is privy to Manny’s private conversations and his discussions with his coaches. You just have to slap your forehead sometimes and sit back in wonder at things that get posted here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back