Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
he doesnt know **** otherwise he'd say it. 99.9 percent of this board doenst know ****

dude go fck yourself. I've told the guy I will never post anything he tells me on this board or anywhere else, that's why I won't just reveal it.

believe what you want, but why do you think I posted the below quote like weeks ago? Is it because I just think he's gonna be gone or because I already knew about a situation that's going on inside the program. He made his own bed, just look on the bright side that unless a miracle happens we'll be rid of him finally. Anyone that follows my posts at all knows i've been defending the guy since he's been the head coach, this is a sudden turn around wouldn't you say?

I thought he had a change of heart which is why I posted to give him a standing ovation in that one thread. I imagine the source I speak with must have gotten a laugh out of that with a, "you gonna listen to me, or you gonna listen to them?"
DIaz is gone after next season

dude go fck yourself. I've told the guy I will never post anything he tells me on this board or anywhere else, that's why I won't just reveal it.

believe what you want, but why do you think I posted the below quote like weeks ago? Is it because I just think he's gonna be gone or because I already knew about a situation that's going on inside the program. He made his own bed, just look on the bright side that unless a miracle happens we'll be rid of him finally. Anyone that follows my posts at all knows i've been defending the guy since he's been the head coach, this is a sudden turn around wouldn't you say?

I thought he had a change of heart which is why I posted to give him a standing ovation in that one thread. I imagine the source I speak with must have gotten a laugh out of that with a, "you gonna listen to me, or you gonna listen to them?"
Wait what?

Independent of next season, Diaz is gone? Is that what you're saying?

Advertisement
Id be much happier to see a big upgrade or at the very least, massive improvement at OC than a big upgrade at DC. I know that's not a popular narrative since we all hate Baker, but that's what football is all about now. If your team isn't averaging about 37 ppg, it's really hard to be competitive. Three of the four playoff teams averaged 40+ ppg. UF almost knocked off this "greatest team ever" Bama squad despite having a mediocre defense. I hate to give UF any credit, but they proved that you don't need 12-14 5 stars on a squad to be competitive with Bama.

Advertisement

So if Diaz hires the right DC, upsets Bama wins a New Years 6 game they are firing him or your info is telling you he will fall on the sword and keep Baker?

So if Diaz hires the right DC, upsets Bama wins a New Years 6 game they are firing him or your info is telling you he will fall on the sword and keep Baker?

so why not just fire him now? lol. yeah ill believe it when i see it. somehow no one can get a single DL name but your source is telling you were firing him lmao. alright man chart wells cooks need a new hobby

We can't even get past two names for a DL coach the information is so locked down but someone is using Ivins(a known no-nothing) as confirmation for the end of Diaz's career at Miami before he gets to spring ball
seriously. insider season always comes about

Advertisement
Id be much happier to see a big upgrade or at the very least, massive improvement at OC than a big upgrade at DC. I know that's not a popular narrative since we all hate Baker, but that's what football is all about now. If your team isn't averaging about 37 ppg, it's really hard to be competitive. Three of the four playoff teams averaged 40+ ppg. UF almost knocked off this "greatest team ever" Bama squad despite having a mediocre defense. I hate to give UF any credit, but they proved that you don't need 12-14 5 stars on a squad to be competitive with Bama.
I mean, they averaged 34 ppg which was good for 26th nationally. They surrendered 27ppg which was 51st.

Ah oh...not the "if you didn't go to Miami you can't be a true fan" speech 😂

very arrogant and lame

Go easy on him, I'm sure it took everything he's got just to spell "alma mater" right.

Can you imagine being so arrogant about going to UM? I mean it's not like it's a bad school - I went there myself for undergrad - but Jesus. People act like it's Princeton or something, I mean give me a break.

You're literally puffing your chest about going to a school that's barely cracking the top 50 in national rankings.

Put some perspective on it. Miami is...no joke... ranked academically below Pepperdine and just above Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - yes that's a real school, and no, I had never heard of it before.

How are you gonna get big headed when your peers are literally Pepperdine and Rensselaer? People are ******* deluded, man.

Be proud of your school, but don't be a ******* moron either.

Advertisement
so why not just fire him now? lol. yeah ill believe it when i see it. somehow no one can get a single DL name but your source is telling you were firing him lmao. alright man chart wells cooks need a new hobby
Maybe cause of his buyout, I'm sure there is reasons to keep him one more season. If you where to fire him after this season no matter what why allow him to hire more people to create even more buyouts?

Advertisement
Back