Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

Advertisement
Ivins doesn’t know anything but I feel like if Baker was going to get fired it would’ve happened already.

But if Manny told his friend to find a another job so he doesn't have to fire him, it won't happen unless he doesn't find one.

Literally word for word from Ivins on their Pod today (which they taped around noon): "I don't think Miami has much traction with Rambo". 2 hours later and Rambo is ours.

When its bad news for Miami, Ivins is money. When its good news, Ivins is out of the loop, no sources etc. We are a miserable, self-loathing fanbase

Advertisement
Literally word for word from Ivins on their Pod today (which they taped around noon): "I don't think Miami has much traction with Rambo". 2 hours later and Rambo is ours.

When its bad news for Miami, Ivins is money. When its good news, Ivins is out of the loop, no sources etc. We are a miserable, self-loathing fanbase

southparkcane legit said if they even bothered to sniff around, they would've found out he was coming. they didn't do anything other than meh he aint coming here

What is Ivin‘s record regarding Miami’s coaching personnel decisions of the past 2 to 3 years?

This is a serious question.

The reason I ask is because I don’t think he’s ever gotten one right that I’m aware of

What is Ivin‘s record regarding Miami’s coaching personnel decisions of the past 2 to 3 years?

This is a serious question.

The reason I ask is because I don’t think he’s ever gotten one right that I’m aware of

don't think he hit a single one. he said Lashlee wasn't coming, he said T-rob LSU smoke

Advertisement
At this point I don’t know who knows what’s going on. I would be in favor of bringing back Jess Simpson but if we’re going to go for round three of Blake Baker butchering the defense, we’re going nowhere fast.

This. I read Partirdge was #1 and Wilson was going to be named if anything fell through there. Well now Wilson is being hired as Colorado’s DC. So could be Simpson. I’m just going to hold out hope there is something bigger brewing here, with the understanding that I will likely be let down.

I'm not buying any of the rumors from these alleged sources under Diaz. Everyone was completely wrong on the OC search until Lashlee was announced. If nothing else, Diaz understands the PR game extremely well.

Further, I think it's pretty incomprehensible Baker keeps his job. Including getting demoted, because that never, ever happens.
I hope you're right... because if Blake Baker comes back as the DC... and he's in charge of the D.... I'm done with Manny Diaz 😁

So was the smoke that Manny told Baker to find a new job just BS? Or does Manny think Baker is better than what's available? Dude needs to get Baker packed and on his way.

Advertisement
This. I read Partirdge was #1 and Wilson was going to be named if anything fell through there. Well now Wilson is being hired as Colorado’s DC. So could be Simpson. I’m just going to hold out hope there is something bigger brewing here, with the understanding that I will likely be let down.
Yeah. I don’t trust Ivins to have a clue because he’s almost always wrong about these things but that doesn’t mean I have any idea if what is actually going on. Rhett Lashlee wasn’t considered a candidate until he was hired last year.

on the stuff we factually know, we weren't let down yet as it relates to staff changes

Advertisement
This board loves to believe Ivins when he’s saying some negative shït, even though he’s REGULARLY proven wrong. As someone else posted, when has he been proven right about something concerning our staff recently? ****, he’s not even a reliable plug for potential recruits anymore.

Y’all just some miserable mfs.

Yeah. I don’t trust Ivins to have a clue because he’s almost always wrong about these things but that doesn’t mean I have any idea if what is actually going on. Rhett Lashlee wasn’t considered a candidate until he was hired last year.

he said he'd be shocked if we pulled in Lashlee

Ferman has been consistent that Blake and Patke are going to remain on staff. Baker will remain the DC. We shall see

Advertisement
Back