Update: Thornton not at FNL, plans on Miami tonight

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
July 2nd: Booker T. Washington WR Tyquan Thornton told CanesInSight this morning that he plans on attending Miami paradise camp later this month.

Thornton is a big target for the Hurricanes at the wide receiver spot as he has seen his stock rise in a major way this offseason.

Update on Saturday, July 22nd: After Thornton had been planning to visit UF for their Friday Night Lights trip and then make the trip down to Coral Gables for Paradise Camp, the Booker T WR did not make the expected visit to Gainesville.

He is in Miami this morning down at FIU's team camp with his Booker T squad. He has told Miami coaches that he will be in Coral Gables later for Paradise Camp.

Sources have told CanesInSight that UM is sitting in good position with the speedster, who Miami is targeting to close out their wide receivers class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Booker T. Washington WR Tyquan Thornton told CanesInSight this morning that he plans on attending Miami paradise camp later this month.

Thornton is a big target for the Hurricanes at the wide receiver spot as he has seen his stock rise in a major way this offseason.

Lol no brainer over FNL...

Nice.
Keep the Paradise stuff coming Pete.
You can sleep in August.

Advertisement
I like choosing him choosing Paradise over a Friday night in jortsville too, but I caution that there are many rumors on this site that he is a lizard lean. Don't know the validity of the claim, but I'm confident in this staff's ability to influence a local recruit.

I like choosing him choosing Paradise over a Friday night in jortsville too, but I caution that there are many rumors on this site that he is a lizard lean. Don't know the validity of the claim, but I'm confident in this staff's ability to influence a local recruit.

Yeah but remember they think they lead for everyone including guys committed elsewhere

Hey Pete......lets start new tradition: Every Paradise Camp thread should begin with this GIF:

giphy.jpg

I thought Thorton was a gator fan, but chose paradise over fnl?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think people on here get amnesia & simply forget everything they've been told on a daily basis.

It's just July, even if a kid commits to another school now, it honestly doesn't mean anything, before the season starts.

Even when a kid "shuts down" his recruitment, people would be surprised how quickly recruits can "reopen" after taking a few visits or watching a team win/lose.

Recruitment of prospects is never over until they sign the LOI, you'd think people would've figured that out by now lol.

Advertisement
I think people on here get amnesia & simply forget everything they've been told on a daily basis.

It's just July, even if a kid commits to another school now, it honestly doesn't mean anything, before the season starts.

Even when a kid "shuts down" his recruitment, people would be surprised how quickly recruits can "reopen" after taking a few visits or watching a team win/lose.

Recruitment of prospects is never over until they sign the LOI, you'd think people would've figured that out by now lol.

actually, I'll go one further El: it ain't over until the station wagon with the kid and his mom show up on campus for the move-in!

Dis should provide some quality Gayta tearz.

Once I smell salt I'll post over in the gator tears thread

They'll spin it like...."he's there to recruit for us..makes sense if you think about it. let's have guys that are on the fence at our camp, and we'll send solid commits to paradise to recruit for the mighty, neverlose gayturds".

They're flipping all our guys :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Booker T. Washington WR Tyquan Thornton told CanesInSight this morning that he plans on attending Miami paradise camp later this month.

FNL is getting weaker by the minute lol

actually, I'll go one further El: it ain't over until the station wagon with the kid and his mom show up on campus for the move-in!

Up voted for the station wagon reference. The good ole days.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back