Update the Big Board

Advertisement
Read the recruiting update Pete had after the Coley hire.

He moved Thomas' % to 75 (said that was conservative even)

Said he couldn't see Collins anywhere else at the point (75-80 probably)

Bryant seems to trending North (Tallahassee)

Coley seems to be 50/50 with Miami fans saying he's trending towards us, and FSU fans claiming he's a FSU lock (go figure)

You can eliminate Tim Williams.

Can this thread be deleted by a mod? Pete is essentially Pacino to goldens Brando he will update when warranted doesn't need to be asked

Can this thread be deleted by a mod? Pete is essentially Pacino to goldens Brando he will update when warranted doesn't need to be asked

Easy tiger. Dont get your panties in a wad. Never did I imply Mr Ariz is not doing his job. I'm up to date on recruits and where we stand. However, there are many people specially people new to this site, that are not.

The mods and admins pushed that big board. It is an incredible tool and a great visual platform. If they want to keep driving new traffic to this site, I think it would be a good idea to update it as much has changed since 12/31. In fact, just like how we were able to edit the recruits section, maybe they can enable users to edit the big board.

No biggie bro.

Yeah who wants to hear what tito and pete have to say, Notorious you are in charge of the big board now. Hopefully you do a better job than these last 2 cheesedicks.

Advertisement

Easy tiger. Dont get your panties in a wad. Never did I imply Mr Ariz is not doing his job. I'm up to date on recruits and where we stand. However, there are many people specially people new to this site, that are not.

The mods and admins pushed that big board. It is an incredible tool and a great visual platform. If they want to keep driving new traffic to this site, I think it would be a good idea to update it as much has changed since 12/31. In fact, just like how we were able to edit the recruits section, maybe they can enable users to edit the big board.

No biggie bro.

i dont wear panties-just take'em off

Advertisement
Back