Update: Straight Outta Duval Tonight

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Was informed tonight by the longest tenured Hurricane Club member I know some good noise. The most prominent law firm in Jax had several partners place heavy bets on the UM money line while in Vegas recently. These are Duval county boys that all went to various colleges. A UVA GRAD threw down 5 figs. If you knew who his daddy was you’d crap a load. I’d say more if I could, but trust me that these men don’t bet this kind of cash for no reason. They are not Miami fans by any means. My confidence is higher than ever for tomorrow evening. As Jorge said earlier (since been deleted) Kill the Mofos and take their souls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was informed tonight by the longest tenured Hurricane Club member I know some good noise. The most prominent law firm in Jax had several partners place heavy bets on the UM money line while in Vegas recently. These are Duval county boys that all went to various colleges. A UVA GRAD threw down 5 figs. If you knew who his daddy was you’d crap a load. I’d say more if I could, but trust me that these men don’t bet this kind of cash for no reason. They are not Miami fans by any means. My confidence is higher than ever for tomorrow evening. As Jorge Sandoval said earlier (since been deleted) Kill the Mofos and take their souls.

Good stuff but it's Masvidal. Jorge Sandoval sounds like a dude who played 2nd base for the Cleveland Indians in the early 1990s.

Advertisement
F5860C9F-9B76-41FB-9146-5813F4F1EEC3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was informed tonight by the longest tenured Hurricane Club member I know some good noise. The most prominent law firm in Jax had several partners place heavy bets on the UM money line while in Vegas recently. These are Duval county boys that all went to various colleges. A UVA GRAD threw down 5 figs. If you knew who his daddy was you’d crap a load. I’d say more if I could, but trust me that these men don’t bet this kind of cash for no reason. They are not Miami fans by any means. My confidence is higher than ever for tomorrow evening. As Jorge said earlier (since been deleted) Kill the Mofos and take their souls.
giphy.gif

I dont believe you.gif

Advertisement
Back