Update On The Martin Emerson Situation

We view him as a safety
So Miami is only taking 2 cbs and possibly 3 safeties? I’d like them to take 3 safeties and 3 cbs. Smith, Carter, Hall, Knowles (Ugh), hopefully Emerson and Stevenson, then maybe move Gilbert back there. Then at cb Bandy, Brownlee, Couch, Ivey, Blades, Bethel, and one more cb. Let me know if I left out anyone.

Advertisement
So Miami is only taking 2 cbs and possibly 3 safeties? I’d like them to take 3 safeties and 3 cbs. Smith, Carter, Hall, Knowles (Ugh), hopefully Emerson and Stevenson, then maybe move Gilbert back there. Then at cb Bandy, Brownlee, Couch, Ivey, Blades, Bethel, and one more cb. Let me know if I left out anyone.
Dixon and Dent are still ib play plus Elam idk how likely but they're trying so its fluid

We have 2 corners committed but are still chasing after Elam Dent and Dixon. I think we want 3 corners and 3 safeties ideally.

Left out Keontra Smith at safety who could very well be the best player to come out of this class 3 years into the future. Jaquon Johnson clone.

Advertisement
Left out Keontra Smith at safety who could very well be the best player to come out of this class 3 years into the future. Jaquon Johnson clone.

Doesn't remind of JJ, but like him. Much bigger physically and really has to improve he's that instinctual...JJ plays in the box for us, but has ball skills and can play a deep cf if needed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back