Update on some Players...

YankeesCane

Sophomore
I know some of these players won't contribute until next year (hopefully none hit portal) but whats the word on

1) Collins A; Looks the part in uniform
2) Malik Bryant
3) Robert Stafford
4) Jayden Wayne; Like #1, looks the part

Advertisement
Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
I know some of these players won't contribute until next year (hopefully none hit portal) but whats the word on

2) Malik Bryant
3) Robert Stafford

Redshirts for the top 3.

Wayne was getting burn in the 3 early games and was in vs UNC. Can still redshirt since he only played 4 games but that depends on the health of the guys above him on the depth chart.

2) Malik Bryant
3) Robert Stafford
Collins is just injured and raw. Bad combo for early playtime.
Malik same as above but injury not as bad. Plus he was a rush end in high school.
I think Stafford was injured also and skinny.
Wayne has been getting some spot duty.

I saw him next to Campbell and Horton and he is bigger than both of those guys. I think he is going to be a freak

Same. Collins is massive and I'm pleasantly surprised at how much weight he's gained. Kid looks like he'll be pushing 300 by next year.

Cambpell is another dude who is huge. Same kind of frame - 6-6/300. Big time wild card but it will be interesting to see those two kids in the spring./

Advertisement
Barring injuries, I’d redshirt as many freshman as I can. We know what our Top 44 look like on everyone of our teams. If none of those guys are #2s on the depth chart, let them play their four games this year but no more than that. I’d redshirt them and get them ready for next year.

Advertisement
Back