Upcoming week's impact

Sulcanes01

Redshirt Freshman
Now look, this fricken stings, right now I'm depressed as ****. Gotta be realistic right now, Richt was a crappy *** play caller this game. All his spew about execution, execute your job as a coach and take advantage of the **** weapons you have. Now I think CMR is a smart dude, and this week is gonna make or break him. He can either keep trying to force feed his RPO crap uptempo short plays and passes that are leading to 1 minute 3 and outs, or he can adjust. This team is hungry as **** and I swear to you being inside that stadium from the moment Jamal got ejected and everyone threw water bottles, I've never felt that **** stadium so united. We are right there, our defense is very good, we did our part, time to see if CMR does his. Go Canes

Advertisement
Losing a game like this in that way knocks you back at least a year. Can't believe we lost in this fashion.

Losing a game like this in that way knocks you back at least a year. Can't believe we lost in this fashion.

This game knocks us out for a a year if Folden is coaching. Now look my view of CMR just dipped, big time, but He gets this chance to right his wrongs and he is CAPABLE of it. Also s/o manny diaz, keep it up.

NC is not looking so good. The team that scares me is VT, especially playing at their house on a short week. if UM can beet VT, it wins the Coastal and probably a decent bowl appearance.

Advertisement
Forget the Coastal. That's a pipe dream. We need to go 2-1 over the next three and then finish strong. That was always this team's ceiling.

Richt is not very good.

Kayak is not very good.

We we are not very good.

Advertisement
NC and Notre Dame look beatable. Same with Virginia. Pitt is a home game. 8-4 or 7-5, plus a decent bowl victory.

Advertisement
Back