Upcoming opponents' games

Advertisement
UNC vs. Minnesota, Sat 330 pm

UNC at Pitt, Sat Sept. 23 8 pm
UNC vs MN is one to get a good look at. Obviously we aren’t just ground and pound. That much is clear after last Saturday. But MN plays a very physical style of football. If their line gets any kind of decent traction in the run game, I truly think it’ll bode well for us.

MN’s QB isn’t very good. So I’d imagine UNC loads the box heavily. Their TE is really good and probably the #1 option in their receiving attack. They like to work him in the seam and through the second level. Some decent parallels to our current construction. TVD allows us to utilize our WRs far better than Kaliakmanis does for MN. But if the seam is open we could exploit it. Especially if the TEs are fully healthy by that game.

UNC probably wins by 2 scores, but that would mostly be attributed to MN’s below average QB play. Nonetheless, could show what matchups we could exploit.

Advertisement
I’ve got my eye on Louisville. We don’t play them for a few months but Brohm has a good offense and they have put up some big numbers. They play in Bloomington against IU for a nooner.

I’ve got my eye on Louisville. We don’t play them for a few months but Brohm has a good offense and they have put up some big numbers. They play in Bloomington against IU for a nooner.

I'll be attending the Louisville game in November. Brohm always got the most from his Purdue talent.

Advertisement
In case y’all I wondering, fake Miami won against UMass 41-28. Gabbert threw for 300 and WR Gage Larvadain (#10) went for 273 and 3 scores - they held UMass to 62 rush yards. They might be a pretty good G5 squad that we smacked
Better team than New Mexico. And i dont think many teams are gonna run on them like we did. We physically destroyed them. Prolly was still sore for this past game. Btw aint Umass Mark Pope school now?

Last edited:
Better team than New Mexico. And i dont think many teams are gonna run on them like we did. We physically destroyed them. Prolly was still sore for this past game. Btw aint that Mark Pope school now?
Miami OH is a good MAC school right now. They aren’t a complete roll over. Any chance Lavardain wants to hop in the portal next year? 👀

Edit: After further research I see he’s from New Orleans and was named New Orleans metro area player of the year his senior year? And ends up going to Southeastern before transferring to fake Miami? Amazed no P5 program was after him.

Last edited:
I've seen a few comments on other threads about how UNC DL may be nasty and improved cause they kicked the **** out of South Carolina.

South Carolina OL/offense is so bad, they gave up 7 TFLs vs FURMAN!(no, not Gary)

They just gave up 219 on the ground to App St. it was App St QB 2nd career start and he took UNC to 2 OT.

I'm not as impressed with UNC as others, and they don't have a game this weekend or til we come to them, that'll make me change my mind. Pitt & Syracuse both stink.

I've seen a few comments on other threads about how UNC DL may be nasty and improved cause they kicked the **** out of South Carolina.

South Carolina OL/offense is so bad, they gave up 7 TFLs vs FURMAN!(no, not Gary)

They just gave up 219 on the ground to App St. it was App St QB 2nd career start and he took UNC to 2 OT.

I'm not as impressed with UNC as others, and they don't have a game this weekend or til we come to them, that'll make me change my mind. Pitt & Syracuse both stink.
South Carolina OL is super garbage. Will hold them back big time this year. Not many teams will be able to pressure us this year. Probably only Clemson and fspoo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back