Untiltled Thread

RattlerCane

Redshirt Freshman
With future Heisman Winner Brad Kaaya, a stable of running backs coming in for the 2015 season, and a stable of receivers coming in for the 2016 season. I know none of that is in stone in regards to the commits but I'm sure with just half of those guys we are in a good position offensively. Now the next steps would be to remove OC title from Coley and bring in a true OC. Remove DC title from No D and bring in a true DC. Replace S&C coach with someone who is proven and has done impressive things lately. HC can stay for now only with a promise of updating the special teams while letting the new OC and DC do their jobs.

Coley has proven to be a pretty good recruiter thus far with a proven track record although his coaching or shall I say play calling is not the best which is why Tallahassee didn't really lose any sleep when he left. Bringing in a better play caller vetted based on this new age offensive style plus based on what talent south Florida produces nowadays. Recruits are going to come based on the New U with a future heisman winner QB. The OL will bring in better quality recruits bc they are blocking for him as well as a great stable of RB's. All phases of the offense will be set and can carry on for a good period of time. Coley at that point can be moved to a positional coach and possibly a coach in waiting if he does his role well.

Bringing in a new DC whom is proven and gets it, will imediatley bring in top defensive talent bc we aren't going to get that here right now with the current regime at the helm. You can plant an apple seed as many times as you want and it will never result in an orange tree. UM athletics has given him too much time to adjust, adapt and produce results now which he hasn't. Which recruits see this and think that maybe he isn't a good coach and I'm sure over 98% of these guys who come here to play ball, dream to one day play in the NFL. With a new leader on that side of the ball we will bring in talent immediately to match our offensive fire power, bringing back that fear factor that the U has been known for in the past.

Swasey has done great things for the program but we must ask the question what has he done for us lately. He actually came in at the end of the winning days and its time to update that program. Just watching a lot of these games the past few seasons our guys have been getting beat up, man handled and drug around the field. Seeing DB's more musclar and actually competing with our OL is not acceptable.

Finally Golden has to do better with the special teams even if he has to bring in a special consultant. There is too much talent on this team for us not to have any points or big plays on the special teams side of the ball. Stacey Coley to me personally probably shouldn't be back there if he's supposed to be a big part of our offense this year plus he's just not getting to the endzone. We should put some speed back there or big playmakers who can get there who we arent utilizing much and wasting there elgibility. Kickoffs? I'm not sure what we have to do there at this point, no one is able to get the ball in the endzone and lanes are open everywhere. It should be like a 24 hr dept store late at night like Wal Mart, no lanes open.

I know most prefer get everyone up out of there and I agree but nothing has been done yet with the Head so this is just the least they could do to bring things back.

Didn't have time to edit or look over but this is a sports forum/thread not a contract although will review later.

Advertisement
We have to get rid of the head of the snake. No D should have been fired two years ago and certainly after last year. Golden hasn't shown the ability to put this team first or make solid CEO decisions. He needs to go. It sux Duke and guys like that are stuck with this staff for maybe their entire careers

Advertisement
TL;DR

GOLDEN SUCKS. What part of that does not make sense to people? 4 years, these are changes he should've made before now. He hasn't, and has indicated every intention not to. Doesn't matter what could be, only what is. It's time to change that.

The reason I hope that they are holding on to the HC for the sake of this thread is for the same reason they picked up him, the market wasn't hottt then and they don't want to make that mistake again. Plus for some reason recruits have bought in to what he's been selling them although a good group of them maybe considered sup par there are some elites who are probably on for the name of the school anyways. Definitely not a big fan of the current regime but until they throw some real names out that can take us there they should take some of his power away and get the right one when he's available or make him available. Money talks

Advertisement
With future Heisman Winner Brad Kaaya, a stable of running backs coming in for the 2015 season, and a stable of receivers coming in for the 2016 season. I know none of that is in stone in regards to the commits but I'm sure with just half of those guys we are in a good position offensively. Now the next steps would be to remove OC title from Coley and bring in a true OC. Remove DC title from No D and bring in a true DC. Replace S&C coach with someone who is proven and has done impressive things lately. HC can stay for now only with a promise of updating the special teams while letting the new OC and DC do their jobs.

Coley has proven to be a pretty good recruiter thus far with a proven track record although his coaching or shall I say play calling is not the best which is why Tallahassee didn't really lose any sleep when he left. Bringing in a better play caller vetted based on this new age offensive style plus based on what talent south Florida produces nowadays. Recruits are going to come based on the New U with a future heisman winner QB. The OL will bring in better quality recruits bc they are blocking for him as well as a great stable of RB's. All phases of the offense will be set and can carry on for a good period of time. Coley at that point can be moved to a positional coach and possibly a coach in waiting if he does his role well.

Bringing in a new DC whom is proven and gets it, will imediatley bring in top defensive talent bc we aren't going to get that here right now with the current regime at the helm. You can plant an apple seed as many times as you want and it will never result in an orange tree. UM athletics has given him too much time to adjust, adapt and produce results now which he hasn't. Which recruits see this and think that maybe he isn't a good coach and I'm sure over 98% of these guys who come here to play ball, dream to one day play in the NFL. With a new leader on that side of the ball we will bring in talent immediately to match our offensive fire power, bringing back that fear factor that the U has been known for in the past.

Swasey has done great things for the program but we must ask the question what has he done for us lately. He actually came in at the end of the winning days and its time to update that program. Just watching a lot of these games the past few seasons our guys have been getting beat up, man handled and drug around the field. Seeing DB's more musclar and actually competing with our OL is not acceptable.

Finally Golden has to do better with the special teams even if he has to bring in a special consultant. There is too much talent on this team for us not to have any points or big plays on the special teams side of the ball. Stacey Coley to me personally probably shouldn't be back there if he's supposed to be a big part of our offense this year plus he's just not getting to the endzone. We should put some speed back there or big playmakers who can get there who we arent utilizing much and wasting there elgibility. Kickoffs? I'm not sure what we have to do there at this point, no one is able to get the ball in the endzone and lanes are open everywhere. It should be like a 24 hr dept store late at night like Wal Mart, no lanes open.

I know most prefer get everyone up out of there and I agree but nothing has been done yet with the Head so this is just the least they could do to bring things back.

Didn't have time to edit or look over but this is a sports forum/thread not a contract although will review later.

Naw.

Golden can't help himself, and he'd ***** it up in spite of new coordinators. He doesn't KNOW better. He sets the tone. He sets the agenda. He sets the "process." And his process suks.

Advertisement
Back