Unranked in AP Top 25

Advertisement
Ranked #25 in the coaches. The AP has App State ahead of us. Despite our woes I’m calling BS on that one. Let’s ROLL this Friday!!

Nope. It’s true. App State is ranked. Tells you about what the writers and coaches think of the sh#t show that Richt is running on offense.

Year 3 and we don’t have anything together?

We haven’t beaten anyone with a pulse in over a year. We aren’t good enough to be ranked right now.

Advertisement
We haven’t beaten anyone with a pulse in over a year. We aren’t good enough to be ranked right now.

I agree that we haven’t earned a ranking but the inconsistency in the AP is a joke. We start the year #8 and got handled by #25. We drop 15 spots. OSuck gets handled by an unbranded team and only falls 9. This is just one example but the inconsistency is a joke. Just like last year when Iowa took OSuck behind the woodshed and they didn’t drop enough. You should t be able to give up 50 to average teams and still be in position yo make the playoffs while others lose to ranked teams and are essentially eliminated.

Oh well, and I hope you guys are paying attention because our offense won't get better until we get an oline

That's the biggest reason we struggle

Oh well, and I hope you guys are paying attention because our offense won't get better until we get an oline

That's the biggest reason we struggle

Yeah, also once our oline is strong, with Rosier graduating and Nkosi possibly being dismissed, all we need is Jarren Williams to ball out.

Going by this poll’s logic, we could win our last five games, finish 10-2 and be ranked only no. 18.

Advertisement
I agree that we haven’t earned a ranking but the inconsistency in the AP is a joke. We start the year #8 and got handled by #25. We drop 15 spots. OSuck gets handled by an unbranded team and only falls 9. This is just one example but the inconsistency is a joke. Just like last year when Iowa took OSuck behind the woodshed and they didn’t drop enough. You should t be able to give up 50 to average teams and still be in position yo make the playoffs while others lose to ranked teams and are essentially eliminated.

Is this your first year watching football? That is how the ranking always works. You fall more in week 1 then you do mid season.

Advertisement
Is this your first year watching football? That is how the ranking always works. You fall more in week 1 then you do mid season.
I understand where you coming from but let’s switch it around. If osu played Perdue week 1 with the same results, would you honestly expect them to have a big drop off

Going by this poll’s logic, we could win our last five games, finish 10-2 and be ranked only no. 18.
We deserve it... we can’t seem to blow anyone out offensively

Our defense is top 5 in the nation

Our offense is top 75ish in the nation

I understand where you coming from but let’s switch it around. If osu played Perdue week 1 with the same results, would you honestly expect them to have a big drop off

First of all OSU is a team that has recruited very very well for a very long time and they have an elite coach. They deserve to get a little bit of Bias. Miami is a ? mark. Decent recruiting. Coach who has a history of under performing. 4th loss in a row. That said OSU still would have dropped quite a few spots if they lost to Purdue in week 1.

Advertisement
All I know is on November 10th at 7:30PM this guy will be glued to my big-screen and pulling for the Noles to upset the #3 Fighting ***galoons in our state capital. Doomerville.

Last edited:
These polls don't mean ****. Only thing that matters is the CFP poll coming out at the end of the month. Fvck the AP and Corches Poll. Those are all about TV ratings.

Advertisement
Back