Unofficial Official Bring Back Butch T-Shirts (and more...)

D

deleted1562

Saw the thread where people want some Bring Back Butch shirts. I found a custom t-shirt shop, threw together a design, and put up the first shirt.

Click here to go to the shop

The Classic Bring Back Butch T-shirt

Tired of Al Golden's "schemes" giving up 500+ yards per game? Tired of losing every game against ranked opponents? Tired of watching our defense have 6 in the box when it's 4th and 1? So are we.

The Classic Bring Back Butch t-shirt, featuring the words "Bring Back Butch" in gigantic letters right on the front, let's the world know you want to bring back Butch Davis.

1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=92.png

The back of the shirt features a map to South Florida, so the world knows exactly where you want to bring Butch back to.

2,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=92.png

All proceeds (a piddly $2/shirt) will be donated to the University of Miami Athletic Department at the end of this season with a heartfelt letter expressing our wishes to Bring Back Butch.

Disclaimer: These shirts are high quality American Apparel t-shirts to keep you cool in that South Florida sun, but we make no guarantees that Al Golden's defense won't make you sweat through this shirt.

Available right now for $25.20 (+shipping). Yes, I know they're expensive -- I used the American Apparel shirts so they should be pretty nice. Please note that I will not make any profits from this, I'm just supplying something that seems to be in demand. Each shirt has a $2 markup that will be collected and donated to Miami at the end of the season with a nice note from us fans. The rest of the cost is the cost of the shirt.

I'm pretty sure the green of the shirt is more of a Kelly green than a Miami green, but that was the only option for green. It'll probably look fine, but I will be making a black and a white one as well.

I'll be making a few more options -- maybe a cheaper non-American Apparel one, a dri-fit one if they have it, and any other designs you guys can think of. Post below if you have any ideas, but keep them positive. I won't design anything negative (unless it's really funny). If anyone actually buys a shirt post some pics here so we can see what they look like in person.

Hope you all enjoy, let me know what you think.

Black shirt is up!

Same design as the green shirt, but the shirt is... black. You may have to clear your browser cache or it won't show up.

Link to the black shirt

classic-bring-back-butch-t-shirt-black_design.png

2,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=2.png

Coupon Code: LAYERUP2 - Free shipping if you buy two shirts.

:based-duke2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Black shirt that says "Butch Knows" and the "U" in Butch is the U, and then on the back put #Renewed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can get a design that actually looks cool, on a dri for, possibly for cheaper. But whatever

Ordered the white. Was I the first?

Did you get a confirmation email or receipt or something? I don't see any orders on the admin control panel, but I also don't know how quickly Spreadshirt updates those analytics. You're most likely the first, though!

Advertisement
hmmm users selling stuff on CIS without first seeking permission....

ahhh..... ***** it

Bring back Butch!

Advertisement
Back