UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

I'd say Zion was the best with Justice 2nd. The interior didn't improve enough but I'm glad it wasn't Clarke and Scaife at guards.
After 70 came in the ol actually made pockets and made the occasional hole. There’s a reason the o was better late in the second quarter on. The one positive I took was the ol is definitely better. Zion played great especially for being out for awhile.

Advertisement
After 70 came in the ol actually made pockets and made the occasional hole. There’s a reason the o was better late in the second quarter on. The one positive I took was the ol is definitely better. Zion played great especially for being out for awhile.
100% agree. 70 gives us a ton of hope for this OL. Are they Elite, no. Are they good enough for us to win the Coastal and give Chaney running lanes and King pockets, **** YES! Scaife will be a quality back-up as will Williams. We need to develop some of the young kids and hope to get them more snaps as the year progresses.

I had no issues w/ 70. I actually came over to highlight this bright spot. The interior 3 though, Oy Vey. Zion played well, under the circumstances. Overall, this OL still needs a massive infusion of talent.

Advertisement
Biggest line up mistake imo is Scaife as a starter. Was clear he didn’t have the quicks to be on the edge particularly against twitchy edge rushers but they wait until the to be broken open before realizing that. It was clear for the last 2-3 years. Thought his only position of success would be Guard and he didn’t perform there last year.

This guys was the reason why we got stopped on the goalline

Anderson crossed his face and blunted any momentum. We actually had a chance until that

This guys was the reason why we got stopped on the goalline

Anderson crossed his face and blunted any momentum. We actually had a chance until that
A tackle isn’t why a play up the gut got blew up , we ran right at a far better dl that was expecting a run. Not quite an earth shattering result. He played very well. Rewatch before and after he checked in. The ol definitely picked up its play.

Advertisement
If it were that important then why didn’t the coaches call timeout vs a bad play call.
U know that is a solid question and one I have myself to be honest

we needed a score there and trying to “wedge” or “cram” it in there was a very, very questionable call.

we can agree on that one whole heartedly

Advertisement
U know that is a solid question and one I have myself to be honest

we needed a score there and trying to “wedge” or “cram” it in there was a very, very questionable call.

we can agree on that one whole heartedly
The second most important play was Scaife getting beat with king taking a bad hit to the right leg and fumbling. Both plays are turn overs due to RT. Still think 70>>Scaife

Not gonna lie he sure does look like he belongs… Oline looked more competitive as others have said already.

this was the flat out best Dline they’ll see all year bar none. Most ACC teams minus Clemson have maybe 1/10 of the talent on the dline they say last night

Advertisement
Yeah once number 70 came in it was night and day difference no pressure getting in from that side but that's when trashlee didn't really take advantage of it smdh.. I was screaming at the tv

A tackle isn’t why a play up the gut got blew up , we ran right at a far better dl that was expecting a run. Not quite an earth shattering result. He played very well. Rewatch before and after he checked in. The ol definitely picked up its play.
Exactly no motion no adjustment to see what coverage the defense is in. Trashlee can't figure that out is what's stalling the offense.. he looks clueless at times if we playing famu Jackson state etc.. he's a genius he better figure it out fast because the sharks are gonna start smelling blood.

Interesting to see 70 more than hold his own yesterday. Why wasn’t he starting?

In the ACCNetwork All Access there’s a clip of Mccloud getting stoned by 70 in practice and him saying to some coaches “Something I learned today is that 70 is really **** strong!“

Advertisement
Back