UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Advertisement
He’s not 6’0 like you’re punk a$$ is implying. Hes at least 6’2. He’s a prototype guard in body PERIOD
Why he hasn’t panned out is another topic like I already said. You came after me questioning body type and the fact is you’re WRONG
You seem to have intimate knowledge of his body.

Strange stuff.

Advertisement
Sometimes this board thinks they are smarter than the coaching staff. I have no doubt in my mind that the staff kicked the tires on guys like Maddon and Morris, etc to see if there was any interest. And Im sure those kids had none for us to go to Plan B.

While this isnt the high level transfer we are used to..(we are VERY spoiled btw)..this is still a solid pickup especially if this is a 2022 plan.

It’s not like 5 Star OT are knocking down our door.
And so just getting
What lineman would you have taken from the portal? How is this Miami being mediocre?
Its mediocre because he may not even play that much. He’s there for depth! And I’m not saying he’s mediocre as I mentioned before, I’m saying the selection is. Every player we have gotten from the portal has been someone to contribute right away. Look at LB and DE... that’s where someone needs to come in at. And by taking this kid, we are only taking away from another. They better use him right away.

Its mediocre because he may not even play that much. He’s there for depth! And I’m not saying he’s mediocre as I mentioned before, I’m saying the selection is. Every player we have gotten from the portal has been someone to contribute right away. Look at LB and DE... that’s where someone needs to come in at. And by taking this kid, we are only taking away from another. They better use him right away.
Legit all of this is either entirely wrong or complete nonsense. But oh well, tried to explain it yesterday, someone didnt read apparently.

Advertisement
And so just getting

Got ya. Great post. I’m still struggling to understand how we haven’t brought in a backer who can play. I know we looked at a kid from Texas and chose to go in another direction. The kid from Tennessee going to Alabama would have been a home run. We will see what happens here. But I don’t know how James Williams at almost 6-4 and 225 pounds isn’t gonna be the striker or weak side backer with the depth at safety this year. I’m sure he will play all over but with his size you would think they would use him there a bit. I’m concerned how we are going to play Alabama

Is he coming in as a guard or tackle? 6’3 325 lbs but mostly played tackle at UNLV
Great breakdown of the new OL from UNLV (see article below). He thinks he was out of position at tackle but played it out of necessity at UNLV.

Wondering if coaches think Rivers isn’t ready yet and that’s why they brought Oluwaseun in? If so, could see a rotation of:

LT - Nelson
LG - Oluwaseun
C - Gaynor
RG - Donaldson
RT - Williams

Backup OT: Campbell / Scaife
Backup OG: Rivers
Backup G/C: Clark

No proven stars on this line, but lots of experience and depth. Nelson and Donaldson have potential to be very good. Oluwaseun also could be a hidden gem. Might end up being our best OL in a long time.

Great breakdown of the new OL from UNLV (see article below). He thinks he was out of position at tackle but played it out of necessity at UNLV.

Wondering if coaches think Rivers isn’t ready yet and that’s why they brought Oluwaseun in? If so, could see a rotation of:

LT - Nelson
LG - Oluwaseun
C - Gaynor
RG - Donaldson
RT - Williams

No proven stars on this line, but lots of experience and depth. Nelson and Donaldson have potential to be very good. Oluwaseun also could be a hidden gem. Might end up being our best OL in a long time.

I don’t want to see Gaynor and Scaife in the starting rotation at all

Advertisement

LT - Nelson
LG - Oluwaseun
C - Gaynor
RG - Donaldson
RT - Williams

The video seems more informative than the article.

Go canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

LT - Nelson
LG - Oluwaseun
C - Gaynor
RG - Donaldson
RT - Williams

I think it's more about Oluwaseun AND Rivers in 2022.

And let's not forget injury. Hopefully we get through the Bama game without losing anyone, especially anyone important. This kid could help out in a few places if there is an issue...

Advertisement
Back