UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Advertisement
What has Cleveland Reed done to be handed a starting job? Honestly, where does that even come from? Not only is he a portal bounce back, he legit looks like a kid that just made varsity in comparison to the rest of the room.
Yeah, don't know what happened to Reed, but he is one of my biggest disappointments. Had such high hopes for him coming out of Fort Meade as a big, strong champion weightlifter. Thought he'd be our ideal power Center.

Last edited:
What has Cleveland Reed done to be handed a starting job? Honestly, where does that even come from? Not only is he a portal bounce back, he legit looks like a kid that just made varsity in comparison to the rest of the room.
If im betting I’m taking the kids at center before Reed. Theres zero evidence he can play so far. There’s a reason he entered the portal and exited the same door.

Advertisement
No he doesn’t. He’s undersized for a D1 program let alone the nfl.
6-3 320 with a huge butt and legs are undersized on what planet? It sure as **** isn’t this one. GTFOH with that BS. He’s about as prototypical as it gets for a guard. He was a top 3 guard prospect in the state. Why he hasn’t panned out is another topic entirely.

6-3 320 with a huge butt and legs are undersized on what planet? It sure as **** isn’t this one. GTFOH with that BS. He’s about as prototypical as it gets for a guard. He was a top 3 guard prospect in the state.
He’s nowhere near 6’3. He’s 6’2 with cleats and a helmet on. Been to a few practices and he is much smaller than the rest of the group.

Advertisement
He’s nowhere near 6’3. He’s 6’2 with cleats and a helmet on. Been to a few practices and he is much smaller than the rest of the group.
Stop pretending like you’re the only one that sees these kids. Now I know you’re full of it. I have front row season tickets for starters. Reed’s thighs are about as big as Scaife’s waist.

Stop pretending like you’re the only one that sees these kids. Now I know you’re full of it. I have front row season tickets for starters. Reed’s thighs are about as big as Scaife’s waist.
Never said anything about his thighs you mook. He’s small and most importantly has never done anything to push for a starting job.

Never said anything about his thighs you mook. He’s small and most importantly has never done anything to push for a starting job.
He’s not 6’0 like you’re punk a$$ is implying. Hes at least 6’2. He’s a prototype guard in body PERIOD
Why he hasn’t panned out is another topic like I already said. You came after me questioning body type and the fact is you’re WRONG

Advertisement
I would have preferred Cain Madden, obviously.

But this guy is pretty decent. At worst, he's our first OL off the bench and in the rotation. Guys like Herbert and Hillary can get lost now.
That’s my sentiments exactly as to why this is the year to cut dead weight and have a quality 85 for the first time in over a decade.

Advertisement
Is this transfer because of Clarks injury? I just don't understand why we wouldn't go after better OL options in the portal earlier?
Obinna Eze
Doug Nester
Wanya Morris
Cain Madden
Bryan Hudson
Jahmir Johnson
Kody Russey

Is this transfer because of Clarks injury? I just don't understand why we wouldn't go after better OL options in the portal earlier?
Obinna Eze
Doug Nester
Wanya Morris
Cain Madden
Bryan Hudson
Jahmir Johnson
Kody Russey
Isn’t it pretty obvious? They decided to take a guy in June basically. They probably liked him already but it’s clear that the injury + him having 2 years of eligibility were factors.

Obinna Eze
Doug Nester
Wanya Morris
Cain Madden
Bryan Hudson
Jahmir Johnson
Kody Russey
****, Morris in the portal?? He’s supposed to be gearing up for a big season.

Advertisement
Back