UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

I wouldn't say excellent.. he's a good G5 starter against low level Competition. Question is will that translate to Power 5

Looked physical - playing a lot of tackle, but as you said the competition..will it translate? Guess Coach Justice thinks so.
What was impressive was his awareness - recognizing adjustments that his OL needed to make AND pointing it out & making calls. As well as the follow through on the adjusted assignments. Encouraging. Guessing the strength and work ethic is there too, based on the lifting video. Some of the So.Fl. o-linemen in the program should take notes.

Advertisement
If only there was another better option at Offensive Guard in the transfer portal that PFF rated in the 90's and was still available. This is "Madden"ing !

Go Canes
Tbh were not sure if Madden wouldn't even come here. He's an Ohio Kid and going from that to Miami could be a culture shock. But if he was interested and we passed on him for Justice then that's a Big L

Advertisement
I wouldn't say excellent.. he's a good G5 starter against low level Competition. Question is will that translate to Power 5
I said his is excellent on TAPE. On TAPE, he plays against Gof5 teams. I didn’t say he is an excellent player. I wouldn’t know that until he competes for a spot & has a chance to perform against P5 teams in our schedule. He is a quality pickup however.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who did we beat out for his commitment? This usually tells a bit more without having to assume (not always).

Advertisement
Given what we have behind Donaldson and Rivers (and an injured Clark), I entirely understand the take. To me, MLB is the house on fire issue. But OG is definitely a secondary need and he's the highest rated OG in the portal right now.

Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
Back