University of Miami dubbed “Offense U” and “Defense U”

David Boston was on roids! Lol. His best year was b/c he was juicing. Once he got too big and he got caught juicing, bruh was never the same. Dude shouldn’t be mentioned at all

Didn't even bother to waste my time bringing that up, his mediocre stats were enuff proof, but the main thing I'll probably always think of first whenever boston's name is brought up is that time that **** was with the dolphins and showed up to practice, and once practice got started, that **** gone ask sam madison could he not jam him to hard at practice that day cause he had just got his nipples pierced, WTH, man, sam went back to the defensive guys and let em all know, "we gone make them ****'s bleed".

I had a friend that use to try and clown me back than, he would tell me, "man, don't let me see jason taylor, sammy knight and david boston in a photo shoot". I use to tell em, guaranteed you won't see it, I'm not sure bout the other 2!

Advertisement
Didn't even bother to waste my time bringing that up, his mediocre stats were enuff proof, but the main thing I'll probably always think of first whenever boston's name is brought up is that time that **** was with the dolphins and showed up to practice, and once practice got started, that **** gone ask sam madison could he not jam him to hard at practice that day cause he had just got his nipples pierced, WTH, man, sam went back to the defensive guys and let em all know, "we gone make them ****'s bleed".

I had a friend that use to try and clown me back than, he would tell me, "man, don't let me see jason taylor, sammy knight and david boston in a photo shoot". I use to tell em, guaranteed you won't see it, I'm not sure bout the other 2!

Man; I totally remember that chit! Lol. David Boston; no way he should ever be mentioned to give OSU clout for receiving. Dude looked like Tarzan and legit played like Jane. He got so swoll, he couldn’t catch the football anymore. Signed big money and never lived up to it.

Man; I totally remember that chit! Lol. David Boston; no way he should ever be mentioned to give OSU clout for receiving. Dude looked like Tarzan and legit played like Jane. He got so swoll, he couldn’t catch the football anymore. Signed big money and never lived up to it.

Came in like he was the missing link to pair with chambers, trash!

I don't think Boston was juicing. Fake News

1594929477056.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back