University of Miami dubbed “Offense U” and “Defense U”

WPB Cane

Redshirt Senior
Yesterday, Bleacher Report came out with an article listing the top 3 college programs to produce NFL talent on defense and gave Miami the title over #2 USC and #3 FSU with an undeniable argument.

Today, 247sports came out with an article listing the top 3 college programs to produce NFL talent on offense and they deemed Miami #1.

Both are excellent reads. BRs case is air tight in my biased opinion, and 247 did well also. Smack talk groups are up in arms, they hate to see it 🙌🏻

Last edited:
Advertisement
I loved this part:
1594674903397.png

Advertisement
He made the pro bowl? ****. Must be another one I don’t know about.

Lol nah I remember him flashing at times and have a friend who is a Panther fan who said the team is high on him but just looked, no mention of a probowl, and in his rookie season he played in 16 games accounted for 25 total tackles and 7.5 sacks... not a bad year but not exactly PB #s

No Dan Morgan?

LOL, whoever put that those articles together, some of their rankings at the top contradicted what was actually in the article, and to not mention bennie blades, antrelle rolle or ryan mcneil is comical and disrespectful, and to leave dan morgan off, this term paper was already a D+, but now it's and F, and no am shields, ok!

Advertisement
I love when they make the case for D Line and LB. far and away the most star power sent to the pros.

Advertisement
As soon as Miami gets an AD who know show to hire a dam football coach Miami can return to greatness.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ how do you people still not get that at a school like Miami, the BoT ultimately makes the hiring decision for the HC.

I swear some of y'all literally know absolutely nothing about the UNIVERSITY of Miami other than we field a football team.

Advertisement
🤣 I noticed that as well. A **** shame.

Yeah man, lost all credibility with that with me! Than not only did he not mention bennie Blades, he didn't mention Brian Blades either. That **** got the nerve to put ohigho fake at #1 when it comes to receivers in the nfl and the only one on their list that can hold a candle to some of our guys is chris carter, we got 3 sure hall of fame receivers in Irvin, Wayne and dre, with santana being on the fringes.

But whats even more comical, brian blades definitely has better stats than 3(santonio, ted ginn and david boston)of the receivers he put on his by himself and you could argue 4, cause the jeff graham receiver only has more yards(around 550) than blades, but blades has more receptions and more touchdowns.

So how is it ohigho fake,, who only has 1 no question hall of fame receiver, we have 3 sure hall of fame receivers, plus as the stats say, you can scratch off for sure 3 of their receivers from that list with just brian Blades, and I'll let santana take of the jeff graham guy, no way ohigho fake is #1 in the widereceiver Dept. against us. But like they, dream big!

Yeah man, lost all credibility with that with me! Than not only did he not mention bennie Blades, he didn't mention Brian Blades either. That **** got the nerve to put ohigho fake at #1 when it comes to receivers in the nfl and the only one on their list that can hold a candle to some of our guys is chris carter, we got 3 sure hall of fame receivers in Irvin, Wayne and dre, with santana being on the fringes.

But whats even more comical, brian blades definitely has better stats than 3(santonio, ted ginn and david boston)of the receivers he put on his by himself and you could argue 4, cause the jeff graham receiver only has more yards(around 550) than blades, but blades has more receptions and more touchdowns.

So how is it ohigho fake,, who only has 1 no question hall of fame receiver, we have 3 sure hall of fame receivers, plus as the stats say, you can scratch off for sure 3 of their receivers from that list with just brian Blades, and I'll let santana take of the jeff graham guy, no way ohigho fake is #1 in the widereceiver Dept. against us. But like they, dream big!

David Boston was on roids! Lol. His best year was b/c he was juicing. Once he got too big and he got caught juicing, bruh was never the same. Dude shouldn’t be mentioned at all

David Boston was on roids! Lol. His best year was b/c he was juicing. Once he got too big and he got caught juicing, bruh was never the same. Dude shouldn’t be mentioned at all
Just another dude on a long list of people that the Dolphins signed and could never use

Yesterday, Bleacher Report came out with an article listing the top 3 college programs to produce NFL talent on defense and gave Miami the title over #2 USC and #3 FSU with an undeniable argument.

Today, 247sports came out with an article listing the top 3 college programs to produce NFL talent on offense and they deemed Miami #1.

Both are excellent reads. BRs case is air tight in my biased opinion, and 247 did well also. Smack talk groups are up in arms, they hate to see it 🙌🏻
Good stuff. No issue on the D side. It could be no other way. On the O with virtual zero score on Oline and only Honorable Mention at QB, it speaks wonders about our skill positions. I think if Jim had won a couple of the four in a row SB appearances we would have scored better there. We had a couple other Oline guy of note that were not mentioned. Many of out best just did not have the size for NFL. I blame the So Fl heat. the old Fins great line was smaller to. It is easy to be fat here, I know from personal experience, but NFL huge with athleticism not so much.

No 1 since 1970 on both sides of the line. Beating out FSU, USC and OSU plus all the other has beens like ND, UF and even Bama is just so frigging good. **** it has been great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement
Back