University of Florida Twitter

I saw on Reddit that they do this on purpose because later in the day they post "every day is game day"

my first thought was that this was probably for another sport since it wasnt the gators football account, but their main university account.

but maybe it really is some weird tradition they have

Advertisement
my first thought was that this was probably for another sport since it wasnt the gators football account, but their main university account.

but maybe it really is some weird tradition they have

It is, they intentionally troll with it, they've done it a lot but nobody really took the bait until the peach bowl and now

It is, they intentionally troll with it, they've done it a lot but nobody really took the bait until the peach bowl and now

i noticed dyme lyfe posted it on their IG account this morning and i cringed a little, as i figured it was something like that. its alright, we'll beat them where it counts tomorrow.

Advertisement
Is it really a troll when you spend the day looking stupid, then it looks like you added a second tweet to cover your ***?

These morons would stand on a corner punching themselves in the **** and then be like "Jokes on YOU! I was only doing it at 3/4 the force I could've! You idiot! Gotcha! S-E-C! S-E-C!"

Screenshot_20190823-193835_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back