University of California Bears

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Do they have Aaron Rodgers? No, but neither does the NFL.

Could they use Jahvid Best? Yes, but so could the NFL, until he got that boo boo on his head.

Do I remember anyone else in the history of their program? No, except Tony Gonzalez and kinda DeSean Jackson. (Marshawn Lynch belongs to us all.)

These guys are feasting on the decaying corpse of the PAC12, and next year they may challenge for the ACC Crown.

Marshawn Lynch Football GIF

Advertisement
Only reason I remember Jahvid Best is a Maryland defender knocked the lunch out of him

Jake Spavital is a bad HC but a great air raid OC. Justin Wilcox himself is a great defensive mind.

I think they'll be on the NC State/Wake Forest level of the ACC, a 7-8 win team that can win 10-11 games when everything goes right. Recruiting-wise, they'll stay in Cali/Vegas/AZ/Texas/the PNW like they already do. Jeff Tedford had them recruiting nationally but they haven't done that since he left.

Advertisement

Could they use Jahvid Best? Yes, but so could the NFL, until he got that boo boo on his head.

Do I remember anyone else in the history of their program? No, except Tony Gonzalez and kinda DeSean Jackson. (Marshawn Lynch belongs to us all.)

These guys are feasting on the decaying corpse of the PAC12, and next year they may challenge for the ACC Crown.

Joe Rose

QB Jared Goff
WR Kennan Allen

And if you want to go way back:
LB Hardy Nickerson
LB Ron Rivera
QB Steve Bartkowski
QB Vince Ferragamo
RB Chuck Muncie
DL Andre Carter
DL Chidi Ahanatou
DL Regan Upshaw