Unity?

I AGREE 100%

We won't see UM type football again ....until we get UM/Miami type coaches

I'm still waiting for that to happen again...... because it's still NOT here yet

JJ et al were leaders.....to date Manny has only proven to be just a herder......a herder of feral cats

As a fan, and as usual...... I'll continue to hope for the best and wait.

LoL, this man said "feral cats", good one, and this is why i kept saying if coach diaz is dumb enuff to get rid of coach rumph, than he wouldnt be to far behind him, cause coach rumph at the time was the only one on staff who embodied what UM football is and is all about until of course ed reed got on, now we got 2 who dont have to talk about the standard, they were the standard, so it was when coach kehoe, coach sol and the likes was here. That was one of the moves where i always said coach richt phucked up out the gate, but we know coach richt dont let somethings go sometimes, lol, that man still upset he didnt get the starting job when he was at UM. With guys like coach hickson & stroud on deck, along with coach banda, we got a real good chance of maintaing our defensive culture with coach hickson bringing the stacked runningback room culture back as well, especially if he ends up stacking thad franklin on what we got now, lol. And coach diaz is from here, has to hurry up and grow into his role here and engage sincerely with the real Miami community that has helped UM to be great or just continue to watch guys go help other Universities achieve Championships. But if he's smart, he'll work with the "the committee" and "the committee will help him be successful, but if he let's his ego get in the way, the handwriting will be on the wall.

Alot of people dont know how ****'s was banned from going to the gaytors, you dam near go anywhere else but gaytorville, if you did, you couldnt comeback the crib like that!

Advertisement
LoL, this man said "feral cats", good one, and this is why i kept saying if coach diaz is dumb enuff to get rid of coach rumph, than he wouldnt be to far behind him, cause coach rumph at the time was the only one on staff who embodied what UM football is and is all about until of course ed reed got on, now we got 2 who dont have to talk about the standard, they were the standard, so it was when coach kehoe, coach sol and the likes was here. That was one of the moves where i always said coach richt phucked up out the gate, but we know coach richt dont let somethings go sometimes, lol, that man still upset he didnt get the starting job when he was at UM. With guys like coach hickson & stroud on deck, along with coach banda, we got a real good chance of maintaing our defensive culture with coach hickson bringing the stacked runningback room culture back as well, especially if he ends up stacking thad franklin on what we got now, lol. And coach diaz is from here, has to hurry up and grow into his role here and engage sincerely with the real Miami community that has helped UM to be great or just continue to watch guys go help other Universities achieve Championships. But if he's smart, he'll work with the "the committee" and "the committee will help him be successful, but if he let's his ego get in the way, the handwriting will be on the wall.

Alot of people dont know how ****'s was banned from going to the gaytors, you dam near go anywhere else but gaytorville, if you did, you couldnt comeback the crib like that!

The ONLY chance Diaz has to grow here is IF he accepts the fact that he ( as is) is far from sufficient.

He's facing issues here that would stymie very good long time coaches .....let alone a coach entering his second year after a disastrous 1st year.

I would make JJ et al my new best friends if they'd have him and just listen and learn.( accept the fact that you have NOTHING to add)..just listen and learn.

Maybe IF he can listen and learn and incorporate then strongly implement the advice and words of wisdom he MAY turn this around.

His heart may be in the right place...but this will take a lot more than that....it will take consistent action and deeds

The ONLY chance Diaz has to grow here is IF he accepts the fact that he ( as is) is far from sufficient.

He's facing issues here that would stymie very good long time coaches .....let alone a coach entering his second year after a disastrous 1st year.

I would make JJ et al my new best friends if they'd have him and just listen and learn.( accept the fact that you have NOTHING to add)..just listen and learn.

Maybe IF he can listen and learn and incorporate then strongly implement the advice and words of wisdom he MAY turn this around.

His heart may be in the right place...but this will take a lot more than that....it will take consistent action and deeds

The only saving grace i saw is the defense continued to play hard all season which that side of the ball hasnt given up on em, but offensively and more importantly he has to make sure everybody on the team feel and know they have a roll. Alot of these young players need to go and look at the 2001 national championship game, and look at the players who were on special teams, the **** is comical every time i see it, dre just scored a touchdown, you'd think he'd be on the sidelines waiting!

Advertisement
Back