UNIS

Advertisement
The green unis looked ok vs Virginia but the last names need to be in white if using green jerseys. Those orange letters look odd imo.

Advertisement
I think it would be cool to go with all Black uni's since it does not conflict with their home Orange.
But as I say in everyone of these threads I don't really care. Just win.

Advertisement
I think it would be cool to go with all Black uni's since it does not conflict with their home Orange.

Clemson doesn't necessarily have to wear orange, they just get first pick of what they want to wear. Virginia Tech picked white twice while being the home team.

Team is getting special cleats for the bowl game, wonder if Adidas will push that up to the ACC Title game.

Clemson doesn't necessarily have to wear orange, they just get first pick of what they want to wear. Virginia Tech picked white twice while being the home team.

Team is getting special cleats for the bowl game, wonder if Adidas will push that up to the ACC Title game.

True. I am just assuming they will wear Orange. But they could wear white. Heck, they could even decide to wear their special Purple jerseys they sometimes wear,

Advertisement
Throw my 2 cents out here . . . storm trooper look with the black helmets, cleats, and socks. Blast away . . . I'm a big boy! :)

Advertisement
Throw my 2 cents out here . . . storm trooper look with the black helmets, cleats, and socks. Blast away . . . I'm a big boy! :)

The black helmet-white Jersey- black pants with black cleats would be a clean look as well.
I want us to wear the storm trooper look in the bowl game

Clemson is the home team because of a rotating system, and they always wear orange pants when they have an opportunity to clinch a championship. So it’s fairly safe to assume they’ll wear all orange and we probably will go all white.

Advertisement
Back