Uniforms

Thoughts

• love this jersey?

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Hate this Jersey !! Put the U on the collar and lets get back to being swagged out

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
IMG-20180716-WA0001.jpg

This can't be real !!! What are we team EASTBAY (without the helmet)

This is crazy ... blows my mind away... We use to be so swagged out .. not even THE U symbol on the jersey no miami no hurricanes no nothing ...this is such a disappointment

Advertisement
View attachment 61282

This can't be real !!! What are we team EASTBAY (without the helmet)

This is crazy ... blows my mind away... We use to be so swagged out .. not even THE U symbol on the jersey no miami no hurricanes no nothing ...this is such a disappointment
That literally was an adidas replica a few years back when Miami was being courted by adidas to join them over Under Armour or stay with Nike....

Advertisement
Simple is better. No more feathers, tire tread, mismatched colored sleeves, bra straps, and every other bad idea we've had thrown on us the last decade plus. I'd prefer our 1940 look over what we had to endure before Adidas took over.

“Swag is whipping the man on the other side of the ball. Those great Miami teams? It wasn’t swag because of the clothes they wore. They had swag because they won.”

CMR

Paraphrasing, of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ga tech uniforms look horrible lol
Yeah - If I was a fan of theirs, I'd be ****ed. Hope that's not the "final" product.

And this PAINS ME TERRIBLY to say it, but VT's new collar/shoulder pattern as shown in that picture is slick. I like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back