Time for a change. What say you?

Green?
Miami Nites?

By 4pm the field is mostly shaded

7_UqQhwho9jxMYnI.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
well .. beginning of the year mario told Adidas to not make changes or give us new uniforms - 3 straight home games - 3 straight boring orange on white with only white arm sleeves

orange and greem arm sleeves are banned... -- how is **** like this even true.. its just said... Look good play good.. let the kids swag out and get some new f&*&^%$ uniforms

no wonder everything is messed up, cant even get the little **** right

Advertisement
Look we have to wear the black uniforms at least once so might as well break those out this week. I'm afraid that if we wear orange again our players might fall asleep on the sidelines, or in the huddle.

Advertisement
Look we have to wear the black uniforms at least once so might as well break those out this week. I'm afraid that if we wear orange again our players might fall asleep on the sidelines, or in the huddle.
Imagine running a program that is motivated by uniforms.

SEC players must fall asleep at halftime.

Advertisement
Black uniforms worked great against UNC in 2020, so yeah, why not.

Last edited:
Black uniforms worked great against UNC in 2019, so yeah, why not.
I know there's a lot riding on it, but it's all psychological. The team has absolutely sleep-walked through its first 3 home games wearing the traaditional orange uniforms, which don't even match the orange worn back when Mario played here but that's another debate. At this point the coaching staff should be desperate and should use ANYTHING at their disposal to inject some energy into what's garanteed to be another listless atmosphere in a 3/4s empty HRS.

Advertisement
Back