Uniforms - Richts Rules

We are the ONLY team in the country to ban players from arm sleeves. Not even in the indoor for practice which is strange. The whole fumble excuse is garbage. Look around and all the playmakers in ncaa and nfl wearing them.

I understand it’s about winning football games but if you think about it it’s kinda ridiculous

Look good play better .. Swag on the field and dominate your opponent.View attachment 63189
Shut up

Advertisement
I heard the best teams wear cleats with Velcro on top instead of laces

Advertisement
For the mods, this thread represents a great opportunity for a much needed feature here at CIS.

There should be the ability to rate the thread, and the thread rating should be displayed with name on the homepage.

This one, for example, is horrible, and I would have never read it.

Advertisement
I was just making a joke, but he only had 17 receptions with one fumble and a couple drops. Watch the 89 blocks he had an issue with holding onto the ball in HS too.
Rosier also overthrew/underthrew him 45 times. His hands are fine if he struggles with fumbles and drops this year then I’ll be concerned.

I have watched it many times, I’ve followed that team closely since 2007. Still trying to figure out how he was able to get into Miami.

Advertisement
Lol relax .. no need to be so sentisitve. Its Just a simple fact.. im not sure if any of you have been athletes. You think nba players just wear handbands to block off sweat... why did sean taylor tape his facemask ? Its called Swag.....

What’s a handband?

Advertisement
Classic case of a guy who’s never played or coached a game. If he did play he was the guy on special teams in HS wearing a visor neck roll and a every band possible with eye black and talked trash when he was on KO only.

Lol relax .. no need to be so sentisitve. Its Just a simple fact.. im not sure if any of you have been athletes. You think nba players just wear handbands to block off sweat... why did sean taylor tape his facemask ? Its called Swag.....

Nba players also used to wear basketball shorts down to their shins and XXXXXXL Tall white tees. What's you're point?

Attachments

• nuggetsgame5_627.jpg
    nuggetsgame5_627.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
I just cut off all my long sleeve shirts....
They were too slippery brushing against my sides....Too much of a distraction...and God Forbid I tried to hold something in between my arm and side.....95% chance I'd fumble....

Advertisement
Back