Uniforms for Saturday

Advertisement
We've never won in those smoke or green helmets. And I never want to see that Halloween helmet either. What's they call it? "Juice?" Mmm-hmm. No thanks. Keep the traditional helmet or at least keep it white. It's iconic, instantly recognizable and better than any traditional helmet that USC, Alabama or PSU has. Don't mess with perfection.

miami-hurricanes-helmet-itsauthang-u-wouldnt-understand.jpg

Advertisement
Considering the tradition of a UM-Nebraska matchup, if we were one of the new helmets I think that is a very, VERY calculated marketing move.

We better ******* stick with the traditional white helmets. I have always been a big fan of the all white stormtrooper look.

White/Orange vs. Nebraska. Respect the history. I'm tired of the storm troopers .

Advertisement
Never care which unis we wear only that we throughly kick *** in them is all that matters to me, so if its orange helmets grey jerseys and green pants kick some *** in them

Advertisement
Just win..... but stop wearing black cleats with white tops! Thats just bad for business!

If we ruled out every combination that we've recently lost in, we'd be running onto the field butt *** naked Saturday night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back