Uniforms for FSU?

love it

ahmmon-richards-virginia-uva-2016-1000.jpg

Advertisement
I like the all white even though I wish we had gone with the old style traditional uniforms so when we whip their azzes they can remeber what the old days were like and what’s in store for them in the foreseeable future.

Those are so clean. Love the storm troopers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Anyone else really like the orange shoes that were used in the bowl game vs West Virginia? Was that just aa one time thing?

9772498-braxton-berrios-ncaa-football-russell-athletic-bowl-west-virginia-vs-miami-850x560.jpg

Anyone else really like the orange shoes that were used in the bowl game vs West Virginia? Was that just aa one time thing?

9772498-braxton-berrios-ncaa-football-russell-athletic-bowl-west-virginia-vs-miami-850x560.jpg

I hope we wear those again.. but what happen to the green cleats we heard about in the off-season?

Advertisement
Black shoes? For many of you who don’t know that was “considered” a PSU thing. White shoes? That’s Miami of the 80’s.

All of Miami’s combinations (including the all-white/orange/green/black) look good and they all work well with blacks and greys individually.

Advertisement
Pretty sure they went The Trooper against BC Moss and Wayne's freshman year. The game went into three overtimes.

Have we worn storm troopers with black shoes since adidas updated our look? Iirc last year was storm troopers for UVA and nc st

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was really hoping we were wearing the storm troopers we wore in cincy a few years ago. Anyone know what those were called?

last sharp storm trooper look imo

miami-hurricanes-virginia-tech-hokies-blacksburg-lane-stadium-2005-27-7-defense-marcus-vick.jpg

It ain't storm troopers if you don't have black socks/cleats

Advertisement
Back