UNIFORM THREAD!!!

TheZacMamba

Recruit
Since yall looooooove talking about uniforms so much, figured id start a thread of your favorite and least favorite jerseys you've seen miami wear. I am not going to post our regular uniforms that we have worn but you are more than welcome to.

Favorite:
(This is MY opinion and may be on peoples least favorite side)
19meriweather0510-301-ZF-7509-22650-1-001-620x1045.jpg

Least Favorite:
miami.jpg

Honorable mention for Favoirtes:

If it didnt have the half green number, these wouldve been so much more live.
canes-bully-south-florida-bulls.jpg

I really like these but the gold helmet and pants make me think of ND so they cant be a favorite.
download.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those uniforms were our worse. The orange sleeve could have been cool except we got it after almost every other team already wore it.

Have a feeling these will ruffle some feathers.

Attachments

• 6F5A9514-A0D6-43BC-8206-5CA74C7CDA4A.jpeg
    6F5A9514-A0D6-43BC-8206-5CA74C7CDA4A.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 87
Advertisement
To me, I'm not even that old either, there is just something about the Orange top with white pants. Its classic, its intimidating and its clean. Then I like the all whites, or white tops and orange pants. In big games I want to be rocking orange.

Save the green tops for FIU or Savannah St.

To me, I'm not even that old either, there is just something about the Orange top with white pants. Its classic, its intimidating and its clean. Then I like the all whites, or white tops and orange pants. In big games I want to be rocking orange.

Save the green tops for FIU or Savannah St.
of course...those are classic

Advertisement
The All White unis that Brandon Harris is wearing are dope. really one of the best all whites imo.

and I liked the Orange Shoulder over the all green ones that Brandon Merriweather.

the rest are trash especially any combo w/ ALL ORANGE in it... and that throw back that Tyronne Moss is wearing needs to stay put up in a frame.

Since yall looooooove talking about uniforms so much, figured id start a thread of your favorite and least favorite jerseys you've seen miami wear. I am not going to post our regular uniforms that we have worn but you are more than welcome to.

Favorite:
(This is MY opinion and may be on peoples least favorite side)
View attachment 62729

Least Favorite:
View attachment 62730

Honorable mention for Favoirtes:

If it didnt have the half green number, these wouldve been so much more live.
View attachment 62731

I really like these but the gold helmet and pants make me think of ND so they cant be a favorite.
View attachment 62732
Wow nice job trolling Zac. You were actually able to pick the 4 worst looking uniforms Miami has every worn! Well done sir/troll. 👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back