Uniform Question

3FW

Senior
I just took a look at the roster and notice a ton of key guys with the same numbers. Did they change the rule where two guys with the same number on the field is a flag? If not, I see trouble on special teams.

Advertisement
I just took a look at the roster and notice a ton of key guys with the same numbers. Did they change the rule where two guys with the same number on the field is a flag? If not, I see trouble on special teams.
Not to be a **** or anything but have you been watching football since 2013? They’ve done the same number thing since then.

Miami actually got flagged on special teams last year cuz Marshall Few and Trent Harris wore 33 and were on the field at the same time. Eventually they changed Few’s number.

I could see trouble with a few of the number combos and guys I'd like to see covering kicks and other special team activities. #8 is the first to come to mind. Wiggins & Ivey. Then #6 Dean & Pope, #7 Blades and Hightower & #11 Ezzard & Wilder

I could see trouble with a few of the number combos and guys I'd like to see covering kicks and other special team activities. #8 is the first to come to mind. Wiggins & Ivey. Then #6 Dean & Pope, #7 Blades and Hightower & #11 Ezzard & Wilder

all the DBs will be on coverage, none of the WRs will be. (the only WR i remember covering kicks for us last year was berrios.) wilder has a broken neck.

Advertisement
all the DBs will be on coverage, none of the WRs will be. (the only WR i remember covering kicks for us last year was berrios.) wilder has a broken neck.
Thanks for the education. Go Canes! Where did you hear Wilder has a broken neck? All I can find is that he was in a neck brace.

I remember Jaquan and Jeff Thomas both on the field vs UVA on a punt that we were penalized for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back