Unified Predictions Thread

Papa Cane @ByPapaCane
Final Prediction: 4-Star RB Alex Collins will be announcing tonight. Based on multiple conversations & careful analysis = Miami. Lets see.

Anybody have predictions for Ferman and Bastian?

Advertisement
Advertisement
AllAboutThe[]_[];1347537 said:
Papa Cane @ByPapaCane
Final Prediction: 4-Star RB Alex Collins will be announcing tonight. Based on multiple conversations & careful analysis = Miami. Lets see.

Bastian said he is going against his "sources" and predicting Collins to Miami

Added. Now need Ferman and the Collins predictions are done.

please take off Papa Canes column, we all know he is dannyboycane is disguise

please take off Papa Canes column, we all know he is dannyboycane is disguise
\

Added new analyst...

80.jpg

Don't quote the table so the thread stays clean.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You should add Ray Lewis III, so if he's wrong about Alex Collins we can all neg his balls off later.

Papa Cane @ByPapaCane

His gerbils Crisco and Gere are said to be despondent that he isn't listening to them on Collins.

Papa Cane @ByPapaCane

His gerbils Crisco and Gere are said to be despondent that he isn't listening to them on Collins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Advertisement
With me not being an insider my gut tells me that the landslide will start with Collins tonight & the CANES will clean house in recruiting this year

Ferman says if he had to make a pick it would be us, but he's really not sure and that he's hearing Arkansas is not the choice.

Advertisement
Updated:

So it is everyone against ManNole Navarro on the Collins choice. Lets see what happens.

Advertisement
Back