Unfortunately we may have found our new OC

CanadaCane

Freshman
First of all this ISN'T SOMETHING I WANT TO HAPPEN BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN:

Marc Tresman just got fired as the head coach of the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.

Marc was an assistant coach @ UM during CMR's playing days and I guarantee this will be who Richt hires.

A man with an archaic offensive system but someone CMR can tell what to do.

You heard it hear first. It will happen.

tresman.jpg

Advertisement
I would not be surprised not even a little bit. Same guy who was pressured at UGA about these same issues and just gave his buddy Bobo a promotion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought he was one of the guys that was rumored to be a candidate during the AG hiring process.
We did interview him but went with Golden. He did have a lot of success in the CFL but his quiet demeanor wasn't gonna go a good look for us recruiting wise as his personality was too similar to Randy Shannon's.

His offence was atrocious this year in Toronto and got the boot after winning the Grey Cup the year before.

He seems like another guy who would just be content collecting a paycheck and nothing else.

We did interview him but went with Golden. He did have a lot of success in the CFL but his quiet demeanor wasn't gonna go a good look for us recruiting wise as his personality was too similar to Randy Shannon's.

His offence was atrocious this year in Toronto and got the boot after winning the Grey Cup the year before.

He seems like another guy who would just be content collecting a paycheck and nothing else.
Trestman not tresman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who we firing to get an OC? His son or his guy Thomas Brown. I don't see it.

You know...this is 100% true. Even if he does want to hire an OC to quell the pitchforks, he's going to have a hard time firing his son (understandable and the reason why it's a bad idea to hire a family member to begin with) or his boy Brown.

This might actually work in our favor....a coach with the masses calling for his head who makes no changes only accelerates his eventual exit.

As a Bears fan, if this is who our next OC is, pls believe I’m punching him through his glasses. Lol.

Advertisement
Back