Unfortunate Injuries for Spring

Advertisement
The LB's we got for Spring are McCloud, Joyner & Huff, who knows if Steed can even play.

The young LB's are going to be behind on reps, they all needed the Spring.

Sucks for Redding & Chaney too... Seems like Miami always has the injury bug looming over us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Avantae, Harrell, Balom, Washington in the mix perhaps Keontra should get a look at LB and/or striker (in addition to Carter).

Bolden and Hall starters. Avantae, Harrell, Balom, Washington would be a young backup safety group but we need help at LB.

This sucks for Donaldson. He really could have used the spring to shed weight and work on his conditioning. If he doesn't make some significant progress in those areas he's going to be in big trouble in Lashlee's fast-paced offense
Might as well redshirt and get back in shape for next year or transfer after he gets his degree if he is not in shape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might as well redshirt and get back in shape for next year or transfer after he gets his degree if he is not in shape.
That would be optimal but I'm not sure we have the talent to allow that to happen. You also have to take into account the impact the faster pace of this offense will have have on player stamina next year. I anticipate needing all hands on deck next year in order to keep up..

That would be optimal but I'm not sure we have the talent to allow that to happen. You also have to take into account the impact the faster pace of this offense will have have on player stamina next year. I anticipate needing all hands on deck next year in order to keep up..
Yeah that makes a lot of sense too. If we bring in GT OL or a 2 for 2 OL, then maybe it's a possibility, but it will be hard for me to believe he will drop the weight. 3yrs to do so and nada.

RB Don Chaney

OL Navaughn Donaldson

TE Brevin Jordan

WR Michael Redding

LB Sam Brooks
LB Tirek Austin-Cave
LB Corey Flagg
LB Bradley Jennings

S Bubba Bolden (maybe not for all of spring)

Really sucks that both EE LBs will not be competing and Brooks
Yeah the reps would definitely help

Advertisement
Back