unforgivable.

Advertisement
This should just be an LRG greatest hits thread. Post your favorite dumb things this jackass has said.

This should just be an LRG greatest hits thread. Post your favorite dumb things this jackass has said.

Good idea, I'll start.

"Nick Saban took over a team that was more successful more recently than Al Golden did" - Alabama had more losses the season before Saban took over than Miami the season before Golden took over

funny how 2 more losses is all of a sudden nothing when comparing 10-2 bama and 9-4 miami...

Yes lrg, two more losses two years before the new coach took over (and MORE losses the year RIGHT BEFORE the new coach took over) obviously shows that the programs were at such drastically different points that it's not reasonable to expect UM to be able to beat teams like GT, Louisville, and Nebraska by year 4. And clearly Alabama is the only example of a program that got it turned around very quickly with a new coach.

there are more examples of new coaches that did nothing then there are of coaches that turned it around quickly. i can guarantee that without even looking up the numbers.
and the difference between a 6-7 team and a 7-6 team is minimal.. somehow 10-2 and 9-4 is almost the same thing to you.. but 6-7 bama and 7-6 miami is WORLDS of difference.. that bama team must have been putrid in comparison.

WTF do you think that means? IS the goal here to do nothing or to win a national championship? You might be too retarded to breathe. How long have you been on a ventilator? You're correct that Golden has way more in common with the coaches who did nothing and never turned it around, though. And it's not "world's different" you moron--the point is that both Miami and Alabama were bad teams in ****ty places. One coach turned it around quickly because he knows what he's doing. The other's best record is 9-4.

I disagree, look at what hoke has done at michigan. Dude has gotten increasingly worse as more and more of his guys are on the roster. Al on the other hand, has not.

"football isn't played in vacuum, it's not like we're losing to 5 loss teams and embarrassing ourselves. I don't know if "it's ok".. but my expectations for this team are being met. so i'm not going to ***** about it.."

Advertisement
a loss to UVA or Pitt would be unforgivable.

GT lost to UNC and Duke.
Lousiville lost to Virginia, Clemson and FSU.
Nebraska lost in record fashion last week, by 35.
We lost to all those teams handily.

Do you really need to see more at this point to call it unforgiveable? What would losing to UVA prove that hasn't already been proven?

GT is a 2 loss team, right now.. great no? terrible? nope.

Louisville same thing... Nebraska same thing, and they lost to a decent Wisconsin team.... None of those are unforgiveable. If we were trotting out the 01 roster, maybe. But for this team, it's not unforgivable. Louisville would have been but we have a completely different team today than we trotted out that night, and the true freshaman QB is playing a little better as well. thems the breaks. When you are going to be an average team, no one should be up in arms when it turns out to be the case.

"thems the breaks"

But now we have to fire everyone? Because of one bad loss? Hrm?

People still don't understand how bad our defensive talent has been... our best defense under this regime was the last defense that had some semblance of talent on the field.

Why should Golden be gone now? He had terrible talent. This is basically year 1, right? Can't let him go after one bad loss in his first year.

Advertisement
This is our first terrible loss this year. There's no reasonable explanation for this loss.

sure there is. C'mon reach down deep into your illogical excuse bag and dig something up. You've had no problem blaming the players for what was obvious to anyone with a working brain stem that the issue was the coach...so why stop now? Dig in and go all in, *****.

or are you admitting now that every single thing you have ever said about players/golden is/was wrong?

Advertisement
sure there is. C'mon reach down deep into your illogical excuse bag and dig something up. You've had no problem blaming the players for what is obvious to anyone with a working brain stem that the issue was the coach...so why stop now? Dig in and go all in, ****.

Exactly. I'm sure there's some "reasonable" excuse that excused Golden's 20 other losses. One bad loss and lrg is out?

Nah. You chose Golden. Have fun with that.

"I thought we'd lose to any team that was decent, therefore, Miami being 6-4 was ok with me."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back