Under The Radar Underclassmen to Watch

UM will not recruit there school. Salomom will be top WR in Dade 2016 and if you look at Dade County 2015 rankings CB Gerald Robinson is top CB in Dade County. UM wont recruit him either. Coach D said he'll never recruit that DUMP.

when did he say this?

Advertisement
Krondis Larry is the starting RB for Booker T. He was first team All Dade County last year after averaging 8 ypc. Walton will get his touches but Larry is the game breaker right now. The future for Walton looks bright and his role this season should allow him to play without the pressure of carrying the load by himself with all of the others playmakers on the field with him.

Last edited:
Krondis Larry is the starting RB for Booker T. He was first team All Dade County last year altering averaging 8 ypc. Walton will get his touches but Larry is the game breaker right now. The future for Walton looks bright and his role this season should allow him to play without the pressure of carrying the load by himself with all of the others playmakers on the field with him.

Good pick up by Samford.

UM will not recruit there school. Salomom will be top WR in Dade 2016 and if you look at Dade County 2015 rankings CB Gerald Robinson is top CB in Dade County. UM wont recruit him either. Coach D said he'll never recruit that DUMP.

Please substantiate these kind of comments. Link? Source? Did he tell you personally? Otherwise, this comes off as a troll attempt.

Please substantiate these kind of comments. Link? Source? Did he tell you personally? Otherwise, this comes off as a troll attempt.

I'm pro UM just telling you what was said. Not a troll attempt. If UM wins out this year it will be easy to get these young studs.

Advertisement

I'm pro UM just telling you what was said. Not a troll attempt. If UM wins out this year it will be easy to get these young studs.

WHEN AND WHERE DID COACH D SAY THIS!?!?!?

Lu,

Having seen transcripts from that school it's going to be hard to get Champagnat guys into UM.

That being said were after Valentine, so clearly we are not denying everyone coming out of there.

The good is that these kids will increase their core GPAs quickly at champagnat. The bad is that I imagine the NCAA/UM will be flagging their transcripts.

You're a troll.

First you say UM will not recruit that dump (which you haven't clarified where you got that information from), then you say if we win out it will be easy to get these studs. How can we easily get studs WE'RE NOT RECRUITING.

Lu,

Having seen transcripts from that school it's going to be hard to get Champagnat guys into UM.

That being said were after Valentine, so clearly we are not denying everyone coming out of there.

The good is that these kids will increase their core GPAs quickly at champagnat. The bad is that I imagine the NCAA/UM will be flagging their transcripts.

"That's the number one rumor that was wrong about him. Academics and grades-wise he was great, he was just short on core credits. He is taking two summer classes this year and as of right now he has an A in one of them and a B in the other one. He's taking an online course and at our school we have seven credits so he is definitely going to qualify if he continues showing up to school everyday and sitting in the front of the class like he's already doing."

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/53867-Coach-s-Take-Travonte-Valentine?highlight=mike+tunsil

Advertisement
Lu,

UM basketball player Tonye Jekiri attended Champagnat. Stop making up stuff about transcripts the topic was UM coach D has said on record he'll never recruit that dump. I only replied because they had Darnell Salomon on list. If he's not on list I would have never replied. Go UM, they just won't recruit him is all I was saying.

I'm not making anything up. I see transcripts all the time ... Champagnat's are a mess.

Never saw Tonye's, but I only heard positive things about him. Just because a school is iffy academically doesn't mean everyone who goes there is weak in that area.

Champagnat is what it is. As one high school coach put it ... "You go there to get your transcript fixed". Doesn't mean it applies to everyone, but there are definitely some questionable things that go on there academically.

I don't know the story with Valentine... But it's certainly curious he moves down here for his senior year, and plays there of all places. Maybe someone else can shed more light on it.

As a Canes fan I'm all for it. Private school that may boost some potential non-qualifiers who don't have to bother with an FCAT. Hopefully a win-win for us. But I also wouldn't be surprised if kids out of there get flagged.

So let me see if I understand you. Coach D and UM will not recruit this place or dump as you say, but yet we will still be able to get these studs from this dump, in spite of them actively choosing not to recruit as you say they have said, if we win out? Ok got ya of course, clearly that makes sense

I've been asking about this kid and still not much news.... Whats the deal with Trevon Sands.... A sophomore who makes the all dade county team but nobody mentions him? Anybody got the scoop? His mugshot alone reads C-A-N-E!

Advertisement

So let me see if I understand you. Coach D and UM will not recruit this place or dump as you say, but yet we will still be able to get these studs from this dump, in spite of them actively choosing not to recruit as you say they have said, if we win out? Ok got ya of course, clearly that makes sense

You didn't understand me. I didn't say if they win out they'll get Champagnat kids I said if they win it will be easy to get the top young prospects in Dade/broward.

lol, you're the dude that said Valentine was a silent to Miami while he was committed to Florida. Any links or quotes or should we just believe you, RJ?

Never said he was a silent while he was at Florida. I said he was a silent before he transferred to Champagnat.

Advertisement
Lu,

UM basketball player Tonye Jekiri attended Champagnat. Stop making up stuff about transcripts the topic was UM coach D has said on record he'll never recruit that dump. I only replied because they had Darnell Salomon on list. If he's not on list I would have never replied. Go UM, they just won't recruit him is all I was saying.

On record saying this yet there is no record of him saying it. Interesting.

Ummm....cmlions is a coach at champa?gnat so I'm sure he knows what he's talking bout. Why is coach d even saying that though when its not his area...think he is ftlauderdale. Well that explains why michael johnson doeesnt have an offer. What caused coach d to say this...private message me cmlions

2016 WR Darnell Salomon reportedly did well at the Army Combine today. Is Miami still good with the kid?
FROM 247sports.
Darnell Salomon, Hollywood (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic (Class of 2016)

While Salomon wasn’t always perfect catching the ball, no prospect showed more big-play ability and he had the best size-explosiveness combination on the day. He has a chance to develop into an elite national deep threat.

Advertisement
Back