Under The Radar Underclassmen to Watch

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Please remember this is for more under the radar guys so players like Jordan Scarlett, Shawn Burgess-Becker and D’Vante Phillips won’t be here.

-2015 Central Safety Calvin Brewton: It’s gonna be an interesting season for Brewton who all the Central Rocket’s players and coaches are raving about. Brewton had a strong sophomore campaign and could solidify himself as a top player in the nation for 2015 with a good junior campaign. Brewton has good hips and always finds a way to the ball while on defense.

-2015 Coral Gables Shaquery Wilson: one of the more underrated receivers in the 2015 class, but definitely talented. Wilson is looking to help his team this year compete in their district and try and knock off defending champion Columbus. Wilson runs smooth routes and has good hands.

-2016 Booker T RB Mark Walton: Walton is going to be very explosive in this offense and is going to contribute heavily. Walton is a very speedy back and has good cutting and juking ability. With Treon Harris and Lamar Parker leading the air attack for the Tornadoes, expect Walton to be the head man for running the ball.

-2016 Champagnat WR Darnell Solomon: nicknamed “Megatron” due to his size as he is 6’2 with very long arms and very wide wing span. Solomon blew up this summer with Champagnat and already holds an LSU offer. Solomon is definitely a receiver to keep your eye on.

-2016 Columbus RB Amir Rasul: Just so everyone knows how fast Rasul is, he holds the Junior Olympic record for an 100 meter dash in 11.03 seconds and won states this past year as a freshman in the 100 meter dash with a 10.83. Rasul is blazing fast and breaks through the hole very easily. He will get a good amount of touches this year at Columbus behind 2014 RB Oshton Armstrong.

There’s plenty of more I’m sure I could name but these are the ones who are primed for big season’s this year.

Advertisement
Thanks Tito, Good info. Brewton and Walton don't strike me as under the radar though.

Advertisement
I remember he name Wilson. I think it was you Tito. And you were very high on him. Nice size prospect

Advertisement
Alex Anderson Miramar 6' 195 RB 2015

/ couldn't find tape

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
UM will not recruit there school. Salomom will be top WR in Dade 2016 and if you look at Dade County 2015 rankings CB Gerald Robinson is top CB in Dade County. UM wont recruit him either. Coach D said he'll never recruit that DUMP.

UM will not recruit there school. Salomom will be top WR in Dade 2016 and if you look at Dade County 2015 rankings CB Gerald Robinson is top CB in Dade County. UM wont recruit him either. Coach D said he'll never recruit that DUMP.

Why? WTF is the issue?

Advertisement
Back