"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
628x471.jpg

Name: Sonny Dykes
Loves: Crushing puss

Highlights:

2005 Texas Tech Offensive Coordinator: Offense ranked 6th in the country
2006 Texas Tech Offensive Coordinator: Offense ranked 6th in the country

2007 Arizona Offensive Coordinator: Improves their total offense by 48 spots, from 115th the previous season to 67th
2008 Arizona Offensive Coordinator: Train keeps on rolling, total offense up to 33rd

2010 - 2012 Becomes Louisiana Tech Head Coach:

Win totals improve from 5 to 7 to 9.
Final season at La Tech, they have been fully DYKED, posts the #1 offense in the country.
Accepts job at Cal.

2013 - Present Becomes Cal Head Coach:

Installs the Bear Raid Attack
Win totals improve from 1 to 5 to currently 5-2.
Gets his hands on some speed, total offenses ranked 34th, 13th, and 16th.
Was 68th before he arrived.

Unknown fact: Once called Folden out for being a gaylord:

Sonny Dykes, in a clear reference to UM, telling ESPN a few months ago: “There’s an unnamed ACC team that’s got this recruiting class full, another one almost full… Do they really think they’re going to sign those guys? I mean, that’s done as a signal: ‘We’re ahead of the game, we know what we’re doing, we’re really cool.’ There’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than trying to find the best players.”

Advertisement
Anyone watching Sonny "plugged it with his finger" Dykes right now?

Advertisement
Live in the BayArea - he complains a lot of about Cal's academic standards ..... his D is the worst I have ever seen

Advertisement
And he **** in Golden earlier this year, for that alone he should get consideration

Advertisement
Golden used recruiting and filling up the classes fast to take focus away from his bad game day preparations.

Advertisement
I live in Bay Area too. He inherited a mess and did make some profess but he is something like 3-15 against FBS teams with winnning records. The D has made UM look good lately. He has done well with QB stud, Goff.

There has been rumbling that he wants out and back to Texas. Berkeley is definitely not Texas.

Strong goes to UM, I wonder if he gets considered for UT?

californiagoldenblogs.com

Edit; new story today at link fueling rumors

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back