UNC's onside kick

Advertisement
a politically correct poster like our coaching staff. savages attempt to bury teams and that is exactly what this team has lacked since 2000

You guys are all right, I just overreacted because I love my canes and hate seeing them get embarrassed.

Not post related but, every time I see Swasey on the sideline I want to kick the **** outta him. ****, I hate that bi!ch

Advertisement
What that onside kick was, was a group of alpha dogs who were beating up on our beta ****gots, pull out the ****s and rub them in our faces. Thankfully, they didn't recover, but the lack of respect was there for all to see.

I remember when Jimmy J. whacked Notre Dame 58 -7, and the media complained. Jimmy said
it's your job to stop our 2nd string from scoring.

I say do it when your ready to pull your stars out of the game. if you do it and then you don't then your an idiot. When you try and humiliate the team your playing then get ready for a cheap shot. A low late hit on your QB would do the trick. In baseball at any level its a given... you run up the score or try and humiliate the team your playing then your star player is going to get one in the ear hole. You lose your starting qb for the season because of a dumb MFing move like that then you should be fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back