UNC's onside kick

Advertisement
Nah... It's not classless. Maybe another embarrassment on national tv will be what the admin need to get serious about football. UNC don't owe us anything.

don't blame fedora for the incompetence of the UM administration. how the **** does no d and coley have jobs still?

Haha no thats what you do when a team sucks and you're trying to put them away. Sad Miami fans crying all day.

Advertisement
The only thing classless about this game is the obvious Tobacco Road refs flagging Coley within 0.03 seconds for a microcelebration while allowing the dust off from Hood, inverse U from Williams and again by that Switzer prick.

Don't care about UNC. **** the ACC.

That's not classless that's called putting your ******* foot on their throats when they are down so they don't get back up.

Great coaching.

Advertisement
The only thing classless about this game is the obvious Tobacco Road refs flagging Coley within 0.03 seconds for a microcelebration while allowing the dust off from Hood, inverse U from Williams and again by that Switzer prick.

Don't care about UNC. **** the ACC.

I hope we hurt Switzer or Williams for that inverse bull****.. I hope one of the defense members gets that message to those two loud and clear.

Absolutely classless to go for an onside kick when you're up 24-0. Thats embarrassing, I hope Scott doesn't even shake hands with Fedora at the end of the game.

I understand not "letting up"...Jimmy Johnson never let up either. However, there is a difference between trying to score when you have the ball on offense, and going for an onside kick up 24-0 at home with no chance in losing.

DMoney and CIS Staff, I am about to get an Infraction. Therefore, I will apologize in advance.

OP, you are WNBA.......All P*ssy. The ***** you mean UNC is being Classless. Their job is to defeat their opponent. Better yet their job is to destroy their opponent. It's fans like you that I hate. I played for The U. We tried to destroy our opponents every time. That's the only way you play the game.

I tip my hat to North Carolina for playing the game the right way. When your opponent is down, you keep them down.

OP, Death to Cowards like you.

CIS staff, I'm Sorry!

The penalties on our team are legit. However that unsportsmanlike call on Coley was bull**** when you compare it to what UNC is doing. Don't get mistaken, UNC is flat out kicking our a$$ right now, it's not the refs. But the call disparity, or lack of calls on UNC shows the ACC bias. My dream is that when we have the right staff in place and win this god forsaken conference, we **** on that conference trophy. God I hate this conference with a passion.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be mad if they did it after every score. All three phases are poorly coached and poorly prepared. Neither line has any idea wtf to do and the wr's are occupying the same areas, LB's are guessing, DB's are covering empty spaces.

It's what it's been for several yrs now.

Absolutely classless to go for an onside kick when you're up 24-0. Thats embarrassing, I hope Scott doesn't even shake hands with Fedora at the end of the game.

I understand not "letting up"...Jimmy Johnson never let up either. However, there is a difference between trying to score when you have the ball on offense, and going for an onside kick up 24-0 at home with no chance in losing.

DMoney and CIS Staff, I am about to get an Infraction. Therefore, I will apologize in advance.

OP, you are WNBA.......All P*ssy. The ***** you mean UNC is being Classless. Their job is to defeat their opponent. Better yet their job is to destroy their opponent. It's fans like you that I hate. I played for The U. We tried to destroy our opponents every time. That's the only way you play the game.

I tip my hat to North Carolina for playing the game the right way. When your opponent is down, you keep them down.

OP, Death to Cowards like you.

CIS staff, I'm Sorry!

Alright bro chill out haha. I have never seen a team pull something like that ever while watching college football so that was my initial reaction.

If the coach's and players don't like getting their teeth kicked in, they need to rip off the leg that's kicking them and beat UNC to death with it

Advertisement
It's called being a savage. I used to love it when Miami was like that.. back in the day, a long long time ago

It was the 1st half

they saw an opportunity and went for it, something miami hasn't done in years

they can run it up all they want, if you don't want them to score, stop them

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

"You don't like us celebrating then don't let us get in the end zone."

Heard that somewhere before. Hmmm...wonder what classless guy/team is responsible for that one...

Advertisement
Back