Uncommitted 4* OT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zach Evans has maturity \authority problem. UGA denied his signed LOL and released him. An other schools are avoiding him do to the perceived bad Apple effect.

Go Canes
thats crazy. looks like hes going to let the talent be wasted

Advertisement
thats crazy. looks like hes going to let the talent be wasted

so whats his exact plan? just gonna sit it out or go to a lesser school and try to transfer with a good year or two? or will he end up on last chance 2029?

so whats his exact plan? just gonna sit it out or go to a lesser school and try to transfer with a good year or two? or will he end up on last chance 2029?
thats the thing i dont even know whats up with him. i havent seen that hes signed anywhere. its so odd for atop talent. makes you wonder if he has some other issues thats going to make him self-destruct

thats the thing i dont even know whats up with him. i havent seen that hes signed anywhere. its so odd for atop talent. makes you wonder if he has some other issues thats going to make him self-destruct

i know when kirby smart is letting out of the LOI, you got some real issues lol. they kept a WR on their rsoter for months knowing the allegations against him until they had to move on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back