Uncle Luke (SIAP)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a racist ****, but he's right about Golden sucking.

He threatened to give the NCAA info about Miami cheating if they didn't start a black QB ( Ryan Collins)

Interesting that he says the Miami admin has pressured Golden not to recruit local kids. If true I wonder where they came from. Hopefully Shalala and with new blood in town that is a non issue.

Advertisement
"I'm a high school coach," Campbell says. "I talk to these guys all the time. I do not want to see these coaches get fired. I'm tight with some of these guys. Do not. It's just the two guys that's the problem, the defensive coordinator and the head coach."

Im sorry but everyone needs to go.

This program needs young energy and a huge change in culture and philosophy.

This is also why I don't believe butch will ever be coach at Miami again. Expect another cheap Mac or conference USA hire.

Luke aint lying.. this is how it went down with Amari Cooper.

""And what ends up happening? [Cooper] goes to the camp, turns the place inside out and no one can stop him. And [if] they offer him, he commits right there. Calls Mama right there. 'Mom, they just offered me.' She’s crying, he’s crying, everybody's crying. Then they go up to [the Miami coaches'] office, and then they he say, ‘Uh well, we really don’t want to announce it right now.’

"So then we ending up hopping on the road because we do the same road trip every year. The next day we get on the road, we go to Tallahassee, then Alabama. And what does he do? He tears up everything. Nick Saban’s like, 'I want him right now. I want him and Artie Burns right now.' Nick stayed on him. Jumped on it. Kid went there.""

Advertisement
Why does it seem like everyone hates luke around here?

He had nasty things to say about Golden when the board still thought he was the guy.

Absolutely.

Here something most don't know:

When Golden was hired, Luke personally drove Amari Cooper to Campus to meet with Al Golden. Cooper was ready to Commit if Golden offered. Golden would not offer Cooper that day. Later on, Luke called Mike Barrow to find out about the offer. Barrow said, "I don't know what to tell you, Luke. Golden doesn't want to offer Cooper yet."

The rest is history.

Luke aint lying.. this is how it went down with Amari Cooper.

""And what ends up happening? [Cooper] goes to the camp, turns the place inside out and no one can stop him. And [if] they offer him, he commits right there. Calls Mama right there. 'Mom, they just offered me.' She’s crying, he’s crying, everybody's crying. Then they go up to [the Miami coaches'] office, and then they he say, ‘Uh well, we really don’t want to announce it right now.’

"So then we ending up hopping on the road because we do the same road trip every year. The next day we get on the road, we go to Tallahassee, then Alabama. And what does he do? He tears up everything. Nick Saban’s like, 'I want him right now. I want him and Artie Burns right now.' Nick stayed on him. Jumped on it. Kid went there.""

Remember, there was a time when Golden would not offer any S.Fla kids that did not attend his BS camps.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shalala also told Randy to bring certain kids in make sure they graduate and stay out of trouble. And winning a National Championship was not a priority Randy Shannon said that himself. This was a calculated political move make no mistakes about it!!!

It all comes down to opinion i see. He ruffled some feathers.

Goldens a **** fool. If im in shoes im trying to win at all costs. Because if they dont like it, fire me. Big buyout and the Admin exposes themselves and i move on. But u play puppet instead...

Advertisement
Back