Uncle Luke Jumping back on the bandwagon

He has a mouth and ****ed us off, but it is Uncle Luke, so welcome. The important thing is that something is up. Opponents are scared, handlers are kissing up, and old friends are hanging around -- did we hit the lottery? Can U feel it ....

.... Agreed.. and a couple of big time commits in Jaquan and Bar. It has been an interesting couple of days. Something's in the air...

Advertisement
LULZ at the young bucks who don't understand the term loyalty. You pukes crack me up. It's perfectly fine to criticize coaches. It's not ok to attack the program and make threats against the program when you don't get your way.

Grow up and quit being sycophants because s some dude who used to be famous remembered your name or shook your hand.

LULZ at the young bucks who don't understand the term loyalty. You pukes crack me up. It's perfectly fine to criticize coaches. It's not ok to attack the program and make threats against the program when you don't get your way.

Grow up and quit being sycophants because s some dude who used to be famous remembered your name or shook your hand.
Listen to this man he speaks the truf.

Preach mane, Luke is a racist ******

Advertisement

Exactly. The problem with Luke isn't that he provides fair criticism. It's that any time the program is run different from how he would do it, he trashes it and attacks it.

On this board most of y'all confuse "not supporting the staff" with "not. Being a fan"

Man luke was saying some crazy stuff which would only tell kids dont go to miami essentially throwing a hissy fit cuz he didnt get his way. All that being said luke will probably end up on our staff and i for one would love it.

661.gif

Advertisement

Exactly. The problem with Luke isn't that he provides fair criticism. It's that any time the program is run different from how he would do it, he trashes it and attacks it.

Definition of bandwagon. These snot nosed pukes saw him wearing a UM Starter jacket in a 30 for 30, and he shakes their hand or exchanges texts with them, so cute little birdies flutter over their heads when the subject of Luke comes up.

Lock it.

Bingo, chise. Did we all forget how much Luke has trashed the program/staff on social media or when he was a "writer" for New Times?

Jeez, people here have the memory of a newborn baby,

Advertisement
Remember the time Luke was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't start Ryan Collins?

Campbell, who is a friend to several Hurricanes, including Collins, told the Miami Herald he will reveal damaging information about UM if Collins isn't named the starter. UM is investigating allegations that Campbell paid players for game-day performances, as much as $500 for a touchdown in a 1989 game against Notre Dame.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, coach Butch [Davis] is going to wish he never took that job."

Yeah... **** him.

Last edited:
Some of yall are full of ****. You talk **** about the program, president, ad, coaches etc and it's ok but when luke does it he hates miami.

Golden or the university are allowing him to come around and don't seem to have a problem with him so why do some of you.

The guy helped get artie burns here and will help try to get any local recruit to come to miami first.

Ice talked **** and flat out said he would NEVER help miami get another kid from btw again.

Yall swore he hated miami too and talked **** about him. Now he on the staff you riding his ****.

Advertisement
Some of yall are full of ****. You talk **** about the program, president, ad, coaches etc and it's ok but when luke does it he hates miami.

Golden or the university are allowing him to come around and don't seem to have a problem with him so why do some of you.

The guy helped get artie burns here and will help try to get any local recruit to come to miami first.

Ice talked **** and flat out said he would NEVER help miami get another kid from btw again.

Yall swore he hated miami too and talked **** about him. Now he on the staff you riding his ****.

Check my history on Ice, never cared for him, and still don't

Last edited:

Bingo, chise. Did we all forget how much Luke has trashed the program/staff on social media or when he was a "writer" for New Times?

Jeez, people here have the memory of a newborn baby,
It's not so much memory as it is they're smitten with some sort of tangential relationship with someone who makes them feel connected to the streets. Either that, or they're just drooling idiots.

One for Genron. One for Luke...and any other re-tread, burnout, two bit street mope looking to get their ins after doing us dirty.

663.gif

Advertisement
Back