Uncle Lou was on point regarding Richt.. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We beat Notre Dame by 33 last year... UGa barely won by 1 🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm

Uncle Lou said LSU was the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC this year but (LSU 36 - UGa 16) lol

Looks like Kirby Smart is another version of Mark Richt based off of Uncle Lous catchy run down on the situation.

Advertisement
Obviously he's right on about Richt.

But he can go fck his redneck self right in his stupid face. I don't get slobbering all over some dckhead who's talking sht about Miami. Don't be fooled because he's bashing Richt, he's also bashing Miami. And he can eat a bowl of dcks for that.

Damnit.

Advertisement

Uncle Lou said LSU was the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC this year but (LSU 36 - UGa 16) lol

Looks like Kirby Smart is another version of Mark Richt based off of Uncle Lous catchy run down on the situation.

Kirby was in the natty last year.

Kirby's about to be back in the SEC title game for the 2nd consecutive year.

lol u cant explain common sense to KC u are wasting your time, he only sees what he wants to see.

STOP!

Don't say that!

People on there still believe that Richt's players are responsible for Kirby's success even those Richt couldn't win with those same players Kirby won with.

Advertisement

I know u and everybody in this thread is a Kirby Smart groupie but Coach Richt would’v beaten the same East teams that UGa has beaten this year... I know ur cheering for them to beat Kentucky next week.

UGa got blown out by the “6th or 7th” best team in the SEC that Uncle Lou was expecting them to beat pretty easily. They’re going to get blown out by Alabama if they make it to the SECCG as well.

So by Lous own assessment Miami is so far down below Clemson, and Clemson is so far below Alabama... UGa is so far below LSU, and LSU is so far below Alabama. Clearly Kirby Smart is failing at UGa... lol at complaining about a 13-1 season.

i think a huge problem on this team is we dont have senior leadership like we did last year.

STOP!

Don't say that!

People on there still believe that Richt's players are responsible for Kirby's success even those Richt couldn't win with those same players Kirby won with.

I honestly attributed that to Kirby's success last year. But in year 3, a team starts to take on the identity of their coach. Smart has UGA primed for at the bare minimum a NY6 bowl. Meanwhile, the best we can do at this point is the Sun Bowl in El Paso (because it's highly unlikely we're going back to Charlotte).

I know u and everybody in this thread is a Kirby Smart groupie but Coach Richt would’v beaten the same East teams that UGa has beaten this year... I know ur cheering for them to beat Kentucky next week.

UGa got blown out by the “6th or 7th” best team in the SEC that Uncle Lou was expecting them to beat pretty easily. They’re going to get blown out by Alabama if they make it to the SECCG as well.

So by Lous own assessment Miami is so far down below Clemson, and Clemson is so far below Alabama... UGa is so far below LSU, and LSU is so far below Alabama. Clearly Kirby Smart is failing at UGa... lol at complaining about a 13-1 season.

Your whole post doesn't make one bit of sense.

Advertisement
Back