Uncle Lou Miami Hurricanes 2021 College Football Preview

anandris

Recruit

You may like or dislike this guy, but he's pretty knowledgeable about the landscape of college football and keeps up to date on basically all Power 5 teams. I always feel like he gives an objective, sometimes hard to hear but truthful perspective on the Canes. Nothin else to do til we kick off against Bama, so enjoy

Advertisement
uncle Lou was fair; didn’t say anything we didn’t already know. Bama Game #1 then the at UNC game as our two possible losses for the 2021 season. Sounds like he likes the program even though he’s a UGA fan. Didn’t say anything outlandish or controversial, just spoke it as many have here.

Uncle Lou is always fair and knowledgeable, so he calls it like it is. It is a good listen.....
This video is pretty spot on, regarding what we need to do and our potential.

Advertisement

You may like or dislike this guy, but he's pretty knowledgeable about the landscape of college football and keeps up to date on basically all Power 5 teams. I always feel like he gives an objective, sometimes hard to hear but truthful perspective on the Canes. Nothin else to do til we kick off against Bama, so enjoy

👆Someone please give Uncle Lou a CIS account. Video is a must watch.

Miami probably has 2 "make or break" points: what is the W-L headed into CCSU? What happens at Chapel Hill?

uncle Lou was fair; didn’t say anything we didn’t already know. Bama Game #1 then the at UNC game as our two possible losses for the 2021 season. Sounds like he likes the program even though he’s a UGA fan. Didn’t say anything outlandish or controversial, just spoke it as many have here.
very fair. basically agrees with this board.

Advertisement
Pretty good.

Liked his review of the CCSU game. Reminded me of the way Bill Murray used to do Oscar predictions on SNL back in the day. If he didn't see a movie, he would just throw it off his board. This guy never heard of CCSU, so he just went by it.

Here's me listening to this.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Back