UNC

UNC outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hardcore Cane

Ejected 4 Targeting
What's your thoughts on the outcome of this game sat.

Since its voting season, here's a poll for fun.

Advertisement
I think we win this game by two touchdowns...as long as Kaaya plays.

I'm going with a huge win for sat.

I think the players come out fired up unlike years past. If they don't, there's trouble on the horizon for years to come. This will tell us all we need to know about how good this team is and how well they are coached.

Advertisement
I think Franchise is handing out "I voted today" pins for all that vote.

Now that's sumthn to be proud of!

This is a dangerous game in that it's doesn't suit what Manny likes to do. That's get after the QB and cause havok. They don't hold onto the ball long and there's a lot of short and quick hitting pass plays. Its going to be interesting to watch, see how we play it.

They got beat like a drum by VT. I didn't see any of it, so I can't say what happened. Anyone care to summarize?

Advertisement
We can't put up more than 21 points on offense against a P5 opponent. Until that's proven otherwise, UNC wins.

Advertisement
Can't vote without knowing about Kaaya, Shaq, and Hood.

If Shaq and Kaaya are out and Hood plays, we lose by 10. Reverse that and we win by 10.

UNC walks away with a +14-21 W...

UNLESS...

The O scheme and O execution can get right.

What is often lost for this Canes emerging D is not only.can they keep a game close when the O is struggling...but can really land knockout blows when the O is at least moving the chains a little to give them.a break...

Thats encouraging...but the O cant give them 3 and out and back on the field series and series...

The young Canes D is good, but they arent (yet) the 2000 Balt Ravens D either...

If only the O can get them some points and breathers...

Imagine how good the D will be when savage depth is built...

Advertisement
We are in trouble.

We will need to produce a ton of points.

On the bright side, we are due a great offensive showing. Famu,fau,app st don't count and GT,FSU was not good so I'm playing the law of averages here.

I say we score big in this game.

D has set a standard against FSU, keep to it and Trubisky wont make it through the whole game.

Time for the O line to sack up, I expect Walton and Yearby to run all over this Defense.

Hood is a big key. NFL type back. Different O when they have him plugged in and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back